Whats your favorite eye color?

So guys and girls what's your favorite eye color?

And what color eyes would you love to have?

• Blue
    28% (11)45% (13)35% (24)Vote
  • Green
    45% (18)31% (9)39% (27)Vote
  • Brown
    25% (10)14% (4)20% (14)Vote
  • Other (contacts) Please specify
    2% (1)10% (3)6% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|15

Most Helpful Girl

• As far as the guys I've had "crushes" on, the color really has varied. Honestly, if the color works for the guy or is some sort of unique variation of said color, then I really don't care. I my eyes are predominantly blue, but change shades with my moods. There are times they've looked gray or green. My dad's eyes are somewhat like that too (also blue). My mom and sister both have brown eyes. My sister's are pretty, even though they only stay one shade all the time, and my mom's are a caramel color, and sometimes have golden flecks in them.

I really think eye color is interesting. As a psychology major, I've read that people tend to be attracted to people with their own eye color, but I don't completely agree with it, even though I see similar eye color among some couples.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Favourite are Brown eys with green a close second. I have brown eyes myself.

3|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes and blue eyes, there is this one Spanish chick in my labs, and I'm not kidding she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen... her eyelashes are so dark and long, and she doesn't wear any make-up but for some reason they're just so prominent, it's the deepest brown I've ever seen, I mean she looks at you and you're just in awe at these 2 shining gems staring back at you lol. I do have a soft spot for a nice pair of blue eyes too, there is something very calming about them, and also they tend to be piercing too, I like dark blue with light colored hair... its so hot lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Purple. Only something like 174 people in the world currently have naturally purple eyes, it's f***ing amazing. There was a user on here who had them, too. She asked, 'What do you think of people with purple eyes?' and I realized I had an inculpable fetish for it, LOL. She uh... LEFT shortly after...

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow!

Purple eyes would be awesome haha!

• Show All
    • Thats something that's truly unique!

I never knew people could actually have purple eyes!

I want them now hahaha

• Hahaha, I know. People would think were wearing contacts all the time though, no one would believe you.

• Light brown

3|0
    0|0
  • Green. Or hazel.

3|0
    1|0
  • I like blue. I have brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes are perfect enough.

2|0
    0|0
  • I voted green. I wish I had gotten my Fathers blue eyes. I got ripped off with brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • I looking at girls eyes any ways but I prefer blue eyes on a girl and I have blue eyes. Both of my parents have blue eyes as well, my brothers have blue eyes too

1|0
    0|0
  • Different eye colors match different faces, skin tones, and hair colors better. Therefore the only way I could possibly have a preferable eye color would be to also have a preferable skin tone and hair color and face shape, which I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • blue or green

green is the rarest eye color on the planet and I have it.

2|0
    1|0
  • yellow, its a happy color.

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually know somebody with yellow eyes! =0 I didn't think it was possible til I met her, and her eyes are kinda creepy lol.

• Watch out she might be an Xmen

• Brown. I loooove it!

Hazel can be sexy too

4|0
    0|0
  • Meh I can care less.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I love brown eyes on guys but I personally love having blue eyes and wouldn't have it any differently. Just sometimes wish it was more lighter cause my eyes are dark blue :)

1|1
    0|0
  • i like green but I've never noticed brown eyes until I met the guy I like now and I love his eyes they are dark brown but I find them gorgeous def a turn on tables lol... I have brown eyes but mine are huge I use to think brown eyes where ugly lol but now green and brown are my favorite

1|0
    0|0
    • Green eyes are stunning I think :)

But big brown eyes can be a winner too, I think they are sort of mysterious, like with blue I think you can just look into them but there's something about brown that keeps you guessing if you get what I mean? :)

• Ya his are like asiany brown but gorgoues

• On guys: brown

In general: blue

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my green eyes. On a guy... blue and green eyes have that wow factor, but brown eyes can be very sexy. So, any of them are great. I wouldn't change my eye color.

1|0
    0|0
  • im not sure if my eyes are dark or light, but they're very blue so I'm happy with what I've got. I think I would look washed out if I had dark eyes like brown because my skin is so light. On guys, anything I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Green or Blue, defiantly my overall favs.

Mine are blue-turquoise-grey ish...mostly blue. I wouldn't change them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes. My eye color is brown and I wouldn't change it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care too much but if I had to pick it'd be brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love green eyes. Their not very common from what I've seen.

With that being said; I would have liked to have green eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Brown/Dark eyes on other people

I've always wanted light blue eyes, mine are blue but to dark

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i woul dlove to have green eyes. and my fav colors on guys are more the darker colors like brown..

1|0
    0|0
  • brown or green

1|0
    0|0
  • i love green or hazel eyes! I don't know its just rare to meet people with green eyes its so mesmerizing its like an earthy color! ha ha

i like light brown eyes as well! I have light brown eyes and I like them, I also know this guy at my school he has the most amazing brown eyes ever, theyre like a reddish-burgandy brown almost, its so cool!

1|0
    0|0
  • On guys I don't have a favorite. I have greenish blueish. They are very pretty but my absolute favorite would be pure ice blue they are rare and stunning.

1|0
    0|0