How many girls would date a big guy?

Ok. I'm a big guy (6'4" 290 lbs) but everybody say that I don't look like I weigh that much. I work out three times a week. I also play basketball on a hot sunny day. I get told that I'm either cute or sexy. I get a lot cute though. I get girls phone numbers and all. I have a lot of confidence in myself. I approach some girls that said that they don't want to talk to me because I'm too big. Would you talk or date a big guy?

have pictures on my profile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why not? You seem to be fit but still big and at that point what can you do? Those girls are stupid for not wanting to talk to you... What a stupid reason.

All that matters is that you have a lot of confidence and you're a good person. There's plenty of girls out there, me included who don't care about things like the guy is "too big"

• I mean it don't hurt my feelings. I'll still have a good time. They missed out lol.

What Girls Said 8

• 1. How many girls would date a big guy? Not this girl.

Probably more girls that aren't attracted to a big guy would date him than guys not attracted to a big girl would date her. Guys approach based on attraction and most don't approach girls they don't find attractive so they wouldn't have even gotten to know the big girl. While girls tend to get approached and thus they get to know a bit about the guy so personality can sway attraction.

2. Would you talk or date a big guy? No

I highly doubt that a guy would approach a gal just to talk most likely he wants to talk to her because he is attracted to her. I'm not attracted to big guys so just as he chose to talk to me based on attraction I'll decline to talk based on attraction.

• health is what's important to me, I'd like to have an active lifestyle with my boyfriend, and I'd want him to be healthy enough to keep up, for example, my dream is to back pack around the world with my boyfriend. And I also love to dance! but that is just my lifestyle, personality outshines physical appearance.. I'm watching "Shallow Hal" right now, lol.

• You shouldn't be basing it on your looks. Although a lot of being are judgmental now-a-days, it really isn't about what you look like, your weight. It's all about YOU as an individual. Why do you think a load of people are unhappy, and always on the look? It's because they sit there saying, "well he's too fat...but he is nice" and "he's too skinny, and just got out of a relationship" come on people! DON'T you even get to know people before considering whether they're dating worthy or not? START THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX. xoxo

• Well we need to see what you look like its OK if your big and its muscle but if it is fat than no

• you can't possibly be that big, my boyfriends 6'4 and at 220 is slim, 290 isn't really that much more, escpically at that height. But yes I don't find anything wrong with bigger guys, I would totally go for the bigger type if I knew any that striked my fancy.

• honestly, I don't normally go for bigger guys but occasionally one has caught my eye and taken my interest. he would really really have to have a hot face and killer personality though for me to want to date him.

• I wouldn't..

• I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 3

• i myslef am one of the big guys in my grade. 5'11" 220 Pounds. 17% body fat. And a lot of girls like me, I am told I am cute handsome and likeable. Girls shoudl date big guys because we can protect our ladies hehe. But in all seriousness my guestimate I an bountiful supply of women will like your immensive size.

• hahahahah what the f*** is this? what are you doing? Are you braggin or something bro?

• one of the best ladies men type guys I ever seen was big. its not anything to do with your body, its your mentality that means everything