Girls and guys, do you prefer wavy/curly hair or straight hair?

Just curious what everyone prefers. Do you prefer wavy/curl hair that's soft (not course) or straight hair? Explain why; what do you like about it?

I should clarify that I meant naturally curly hair, not hair that has been perm or curled with an iron.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally definitely prefer curvy hair because it has a slight bounce to it, and it's more interesting to run my fingers through.

What Guys Said 4

• I like a girl with straight, just my preference. If you want an explanation, I guess maybe it's because its a cleaner look I feel, I guess you could also see it as less maintenance, she won't have to sit there and curl her hair every morning or something (even though I'm sure straightening your hair may take some time as well)

But yea, its just a nicer, softer look I think.

• well I only were mine wavy because it gets like that after I take a shower other than that I don't play in my hair I really don't like it

• Why does at least one girl ask this everyday?

• Didn't mean to step on your toes. I'd never paid attention to anyone asking this before. But hey, thx for your thoughts jackass.

• This has been asked so many times, and you did not have the time, or whatever to search for it on here? It's so much easier to search for commonly-asked questions because you instantly have tons of answers, and you don't have to annoy anyone with the same question again. Chill.

• Whtevr

• can you have the option straight but also wavy/curly all at the same time? :]

• Straight hair I don't know why

What Girls Said 5

• I don't like curly hair much, wavy or straight , it depends on the day which I like more. I can't explain why.. I just like it,

• I like my hair straight and wavy I like it wavy when it is down and straight when I put it in a pony tail . I like it wavy when it is down because it makes my hair a little shorter ( I don't like my hair long but I can't cut it) and I like it straight when I put it up because it is not bouncing from side to side when I walk I hate curls my hair takes to long to curl and it makes my head feel heavy

• Why can't you cut it?

• That makes no sense. Now it's too long to cut? Say what?

• she doesn't want me to cut it because I grew it out too long and she said its so long now it would be stupid to cut it so I try to find hair styles that will make my hair look shorter how doesn't this make sense

• I don't like super curly hair like unruly curly, but wavy is good. Generally I don't like hair when it's been straightened by a straightener. It usually ends up thin and damaged looking.

My hair is kind of wavy naturally.

• I have naturally curly hair, but I perfer to straighten mine because its easier to maintain.

• Which ever one is natural.

The guys on this site don't like curly hair and they won't explain why.

• That's interesting. I though most guys would prefer someone's natural hair too. And I think people think I mean kinky curly, but I just meant soft curls.