Guys, can one piece bathing suits be hot too?

Ignore the people in them; picture an average girl. Can a one-piece look just as hot as two piece? I feel like they could, in a classy way.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• The one piece has a certain appeal because only certain body types can pull them off. Any girl who isn't overweight can look good in a bikini, but only a fit girl with a natural hourglass curve to her body shape can rock the one piece and make it look equally as hot. And on that girl it actually looks better than a bikini IMO.

I have a friend who looks like a real life Jessica Rabbit (red hair and all) and because of modesty she wears a very plain looking black one piece. But because of her natural body shape and the fact that she keeps fit, she makes that one plain black one piece look better than most other girls look in bikinis.

What Guys Said 9

• On the average girl, a one piece is bettter looking than a bikini. They are classier, and they hide blemishes and a little too much weight. You can't hide that in any bikini. That's why the movie star women of the 50s and 60s who were mostly plump looked good in them.

And you're not virtually naked in front of strangers. I'm not a girl but that must be a little uncomfortable for most women in a bikini.

• It pretty much depends on what the girl's body looks like. That's far, far, FAR more important than the suit.

• Don't care what anyone else says. I love a girl in a one piece compare to a girl in bikini. There's something attractive about just showing enough skin but not too much.

• Generally no. It can be hot, but not 'as hot'. But the second link was kind of like a 1.3 piece suit. :p

• Yeah I could see the second one being decently hot if the chick had some bust. Though, something about the first one doesn't grab my attention as much.

• I thought you meant a bikini with a picture of "One-Piece" anime xD

ehmm...

well, to be honest the 2nd link looked sexy and the other is... smexy.

• I tend to prefer monokinis to bikinis. The suggest more than they reveal. But that's me.

• Well sure they can..after all..a hot girl is a hot girl...(:

• Link number two is HOT HOT HOT!

What Girls Said 1

• Actually I've had guys tell me that surprisingly I look really good in a one piece. So yeah, I think there are guys that think one piece bathing suits are hot.