How come guys don't approach me?

I am a nice shy person. I'm quiet most times and friendly. I was just wondering maybe its because of my looks that they do not approach me. Why do guys over look ugly girls we are the ones with the sweet personality.

What Guys Said 1

• Judging by your picture you don't look ugly at all and I'd totally approach and chat with you. If guys don't seem to be approaching you, you could be carrying yourself in a way that doesn't look to approachable. Maybe you don't smile enough. Or maybe you come across as boring or weird. I'm not saying that you are, but sometimes people make assumptions based on the way someone else carries themselves. I'd say if you make eye contact with a guy you find attractive, just smile and watch what happens. The results are usually positive.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not ugly at all! The girl in that picture is very pretty. What matters more is personality. If you think little of yourself and don't express yourself, others around you will sense that and will not try to approach you. You have to learn to be happy with yourself! Also, why not approach the guys you like instead?