What is the sexiest clothing you have seen on the opposite sex?

short shorts? certain styles?

a girl that looks nice in a dress says a lot about her...but I like clothes that cover a girl up but reveal her natural curves...makes me so horny me love you long time...lol

Most Helpful Girl

• skinny jeans, cool-looking belt, tight(ish) shirt. HAWT.

What Girls Said 11

• i just like a guy with a regular t shirt and jeans or the emo look, lol. I'm into that right now personally.

• None is the best way to go. Hell I love being nude!

• Tight Tight Wrangler Jeans Cowboy cut, Boots and No Shirt so I can see his 6 pack. LOL That is what I like.

• Some guys can pull off that working man mid-1800s look, and I think that's awesome.

Other guys do the t-shirt and blazer thing.

It depends on the guy and what he looks good in mainly. My type is a button-down shirt with rolled sleeves, jeans and flip-flops kind of guy.

• I think I look good wearing that...except baggy clothes...

• Oh so many outfits to choose from. A nice pair of jeans with a nice kind of tight fitting t-shirt(I like a man who can represent some sports teams, old comic book characters, or colleges) and some rainbows(flip flops), maybe some nike shox or dunks or even air force ones. A nice belt that matches the shirt. I like for the shoes to match as well.

• sweat pants or the bottom half of a sports uniform after a hard workout/game. rugby/league shorts or basketball shorts and a sweaty toned upper half...mmmmmmmmmmmm

• Wrangler or carhart jeans, tight solid t, boots, and a camo hat or cowboy hat

• Ill wear that next time I go to church on sunday

• Hell f#%$in yeah that's it right there guys drop the gangst sag and show them wrangler a$$es mmmmm

• Baggy clothes.

• What if my pants fall and show my butt crack? oh the agony...

• Oh wow lol no not that baggy! am talking about something like this

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/sexybrazilin14/?action=view&current=l_c3408162bddfe6f5f8d462c150c20551.jpg&newest=1

NOT THis http://sun-sentinel.image2.trb.com/soflanews/media/photo/2009-03/45781267.jpg

• Me & my girls hate skinny jeans on guys.

• i love when guys have a really nice body and you see them in just their boxer briefs or whatever

• a cool graphic tee shirt, with slip on vans and semi-baggy pants. sort of a skater look.

• Ill wear that and show off these guns...welcome to the gun show...lol

• A guy that dresses in an athletic way,like sweats :)

• Yummy. and basketball shorts. :-))))))))))))))))))))) my computer can't make a big enough smiley face for that.

What Guys Said 4

• A black, long, pretty dress.

Not even joking here. Very rare to see, but it really is quite stunning.

I don't like tight/revealing clothes on a girl. So a microminiskirt would leave me pretty disgusted.

• A snuggly sweater. Preferably navy blue. :)

• A summer dress

*sigh*

• sooo many to choose from, hard to only pick one, ya gotta go with the microminiskirt, and yes I have seen it, I'm not just saying it cause it exists and I've read about them/seen them in ads... theyre so short, making it very sexy

• I agree...today I saw a girl but she wasn't wearing that but she was wearing tight jeans and she was wearing them low enough to reveal the top part of her butt crack...wow and she had large glutes...lol...made my pipi go ba doing doing doing....lol

• HAHAHAHA. Sweet job, guy.