Why do tall guys prefer short or petite girls?

I just noticed that some tall guys prefer petite or cute girls over the model type of girls or those that have full figured body.

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to be able to hold them up with one arm during sex. You can do certain moves that just aren't possible with taller or bigger girls. I think it's hilarious my friend's wife needed a crate to stand on at the wedding because she was like 5'0 and he is 6'10

2|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• Eh, NOT true for all tall guys!

Not true at all for me, at least!

I'm 6'1" (maybe that's not Jack and the Beanstalk tall, but I think it's tall enough). I can definitely tell you that I have a thing for the taller natural "model type" of girls, although personality and character is what's most important to me. And who says you can't be tall and cute?

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually not actually a big deal for me, tbh I often prefer girls either the same height or just shorter than me, but shorter girls, the thing is the height matches up better if you're shagging standing up

0|0
    0|0
  • easy, I want to hold a girl and kiss her, and feel dominant to a girl that is shorter than me...a taller girl than me is a little intimitating to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because tall guys want to feel strong. And. Tall girl will make them feel inferior.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like slender..and I don't particularly care about curves...with regards to height I am pretty much fine with about anything...I am 5' 11 1/2" and have dated everything from 5'2" to 6'1"...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller girls seem a little bossy no?

1|0
    2|1
    • I don't think bossyness or lack thereof as anything to do with height :o)

• @ dre your gonna get on this one. Lol

• Though it would be a generalization, there are many people who have a "bossy complex" when it comes to being taller..it's about too much ego

• Shorter girls are more feminine and cute

4|0
    1|0
  • Superiority complex

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.