Do you notice and does it happen to you? when a guy is uglier than you he treat you better?

I mean like when a guy is like a 4/5 meaning not pretty at all and you are like 7/8 he treats you like a princess, say you are amazing that you are all this and that..and do everything to you...

But when the guy is like you or above he treats normal and don't find you much special or take you for granted?

that's maybe why girls like to date uglier guys so much...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its looks that does it. Its more how you as a female treat him. If you stroke his ego too much then he starts getting cocky. Same for a girl. Stroke her ego too much and she gets cocky. All in all its more of a balance. Maybe its how you might be treating the good looking guy that brings about the reaction.

• I don't met much good looking guys I barely know any so I don't treat any different than I would treat an ugly guy, however the ugly guy see me as an Angelina Jolie and think I am the greatest thing on earth which is flattering but out of reality...

• Well I have met a good deal of ugly men and good looking men but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know a lot of good looking guys who are also great guys. So that just my point of view. Sometimes you do give a ugly guy a chance and his stupid ego starts growing like wild fire. Its funny to me when that happens. He starts thinking he is the best thing that ever happens to you. I have had a ugly dude look at me and call me ugly. HAha sigh memories, yes his ass got sent back to the ugly bus.

• lol yeah I think ugly guys can think their are hot and get cocky its so funny, you rarely see that happens to girls...well done to send him back to where he belong lol...

What Guys Said 5

• Girls are better than guys as a whole anyway. It's nature. However, if a guy is better looking than the girl, he may try to improve.

• Because they know they may not get such a hottie like you again. so of course they treat you like princesses.

• yeah it's kind of crazy the difference...

• Basically saying pretty boys can't be nice, thanks :P

• Not really but ugly guys are nicer yes they are lol...i want a nice pretty guy not a model but you know enough to make me horny lol

• You know this is like saying all pretty girls are stupid...

• No its not. I just mean the different behavior they have towards you...The uglier the guy the better he treats me so it must be some standard...i just don't find them attractive

• The difference between a "good" guy and a "nice" guy is that nice guys have no "back" to them..you can be nice to a girl without being walked on. That's what women want, they want to be treated well but not let others or her treat him like sh*t. "good" guys, like myself, am exactly that

• Adding to that, have you noticed that when a guy treats a pretty girl too well, she gets bored from all the butt kissing and dumps him? Maybe that's why better looking guys, guys who have a lot to offer, and/or guys who don't kiss the hot girl's butt tend to be able to keep her. . .

• Or they cheat on him sadly

• That's good. Now you just need to translate those glances into action! ;)

• it just doesn't happen I mean I get approached by guys that have chance and those are the ones I have friendzoned because I am not attracted by...or creepy bold guys in the streets so its quite hard...

What Girls Said 3

• This doesn't always happen. The power of the relationship lies with who cares the least.

• what you mean? like who cares in the relantionship?

• Yea if you notice, the person who cares the least about the relationship usually has the upper hand.

• Bad fractions are bad. But yes. I'm dating a guy who normally wouldn't be able to snag someone as great looking as I am. But he treats me like gold.

• well if you find him attractive enough to want to make out with him I supposed its good

• defiantly..