Why do good girls finish last

Hey guys so this question has been bothering me. I met a guy about 3 months ago and well, he used to text me once in a while and I never took him seriously. Well, we went on our first date not so long ago and it went great. The only thing is that I didn't sleep with him since I have morals and self respect. Well, we continue to chat thorugh text and emails and on the last time that I saw him after he came over to visit me he said he would call me ot text me. Well, he tried to get me to put out but then again I didnt. Don't get me wrong he is sexy and I'm physically attrative to him its just not my style to sleep around. well, that was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since. I text once to say hello and see if I got his attention but nothing in returned. My rule is text once and that's it. So here is my question should I text again to say hello or should I just walk away and never look back? if he text me or call me should I ignored him or talk to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should talk to him and tell him that ur not ready for anything sexual, and if he agrees then continue dating him. If not, then just walk away. I think it's great that you have self respect. and if it doesn't work out with that guy don't worry, there are a lot of guys out there that will respect your decisions. You shouldn't think that way, that good girls finish last. Personally I prefer good girls who don't give it up that easily.

What Guys Said 1

• hes not worth ur time if he just wanted to have sex with you but I know I'm late lol

What Girls Said 5

• don't even give that asshole the time of day. what a douchebag. it was one date and he wants you to get on your knees? hell no. find somebody who is WORTH something and KNOWS your worth.

• He's not interested in a sexless relationship. Your best bet is to walk away and find someone who will respect your morals.

• No, do not text him again. It seems obvious that he only wanted one thing. My best advice, just ignore him if he texts or calls you.

• Good for you for having great morals - stick with them. The right guy will completely respect you (and often try harder to get to know you). A guy who just wants in your pants definitely does not deserve any text that lets him know you're thinking about him...instead, silence says more. If he really wants to get to know you, he'll reappear - but if he's just looking for one thing, it's best if he disappears.

• Thank you. I spoke to him about it and like a men he put me down...he made me feel little...its ok though I learned from it and I know what I'm worth.

• Dont text him again. He is icing you because he knows he won't be getting any tail. If he calls you talk to him whenever but don't expect much from him