What kind of facial hair do you like on a man?

What kind of facial hair you like on a man?

How long is to long?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time I don't like facial hair on guys, but it depends on the individual.

Goatees are gross, so is a fu manchu, or a beard without the mustache part (looks too Amish). That being said, I do sometimes like a full beard on a guy that is well trimmed, which includes its length. If the hair is longer than 3/4"-1" it's too long. So, somewhere between long enough not to scratch me up to 1" in length.

Too many guys are wearing these beards that look like they belong in the mountains in the movie Deliverance. It's not the 1800s anymore, so facial hair that long is GROSS.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't like facial hair at all. It really depends on the girl, though. There isn't one universally correct answer.

• I don't know what that style is called, but it's a goatee with thin line of sideburns connected to it. I absolutely love men with facial hair, but that one's my favorite, very handsome!:)

• Clean shaven, 5 o'clock shadows, and beards (closely cut) can all be hot depending on the guy. For me, any beard that isn't cleanly cut is too long. The goatees, soul patches, long sideburns, and moustaches are a no as well.

• Personally...none. But it's not a deal breaker :o)

• I like goatee's, five o'clock shadow to a few days growth at the most a week. most girls do not like beards, makes guys look like mountain men. which typically are kinda scary. But I think it depends on what looks good on you

• Depends on his face.

• None

• None

• 0|0
  • none, but 5 oclock shadows are kind of hot

• I don't mind a full beard one some guys. But non of that patchy stuff (soul patch, goatee, handlebars). I also don't mind some good chops. One thing is key when a guy's facial hair is good and that is him keeping it up. I don't want a guy who has a beard that looks like he lives on the street. Good question! Hope you get some good answers! :)

• really depends on the man. anything from cleanshaven to five o clock shadow. I don't like a lot of hair on anyone though

• None. I like clean shaven

What Guys Said 1

• I think it depends on your face structure and hair color, 5 o'clock shadows look really good on me., girls love touching it when I'm hitting on them haha