Should I go blond or no?

My hair is blond with a red tint to it and I'm not sure if I should make it more blond or not what are your thoughts?

Updates:
For everyone that has commented so far the photo I have as my profile pic is my hair as of now...so if you could go off that...thanks
So I went more blond as you can tell by my profile pic...i actually like it

0|0
16|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay with red tintk, too blond won't go with the rest of our coloring, although blond, really light blond, will go nicely with the studious look you have with glassses.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry, stupid travel computer, YOUR coloring, not OUR! Stay with the red tint.

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah, I think that would be a good look for you. By that I mean it would likely improve your already good looks. =) let us know how it comes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • your hair looks amazing on you as it is, keep it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Red !

0|0
    0|0
  • Red looks good. It makes you look more artistic and discerning than you perhaps are :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i still think the red is better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette or red head FTW!

0|0
    0|0
  • which pic miss christine? but if you like it sounds like you got it either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • from the pics, yes worth a shot. might leave out the red tint.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like you in red, but I currently have pink so who am I to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it as is or make it all red... or black... black is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair's awesome in that pic! I suggest keep it as it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • As an ex-Iowegian..why did you bother to ask?

• I was born and raised in Nevada & lived in Ames for 12 years...but now in South Dakota...but if you weren't going to listen to us...why ask? ...puzzled...O:O

• I would say you should keep your hair as is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep it red... Blonde... nope. Darker colors suit you better

0|0
    0|0
  • So you look really good with the red

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah no need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't change the color of your hair. It suits you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I like the hair color you have in your pic. I think it would look cool though if you got some blond streaks in it! Try it out, if you really like it, then go all blond next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the majority of the answers, I think the that dark auburn suits you. :]

Maybe even go darker?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the color you have now, but if you want to go blond I think it would be fine. I would try for more of a honey/light brown blond if you want a more natural look, as platinum might be a bit shocking

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not? If you like it. Since you're born American. I mean, if Asian goes blond that would be really weird but you're not, you can still look natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studies show that men would prefer a brunette firstly then a redhead rather than a blonde;.. but hey you are a pretty girl so you can pull off anything

0|0
    0|0
  • do it gradually, get a full head of blond highlight every time you go to the hairdressers and after about the 4th or 5th time you'll be fully blond. I did it with ymhair, and its looks great and deosnt die unlike most people who die there hair blond straight away in one go.

i think yoou should try it,

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure how red looks but go with whatever brings out your skin complexion and eyes..

I live like 2 hours away from you. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like a pretty color already if your really thinking about changing your hair then try a temporary dye if you like it that much then I say color it but I have the same hair color as you already do and I can't find that color in stores :P

0|0
    0|0
  • i like your profile pic hair color. darker suits you, imo.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love your profile picture that color looks awesome on you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it as it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo way you have great hair I love it! don't go blond!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not go for a deeper shade of red? There are too many blondes with hi-lites and it's boring. Why not stand out from the crowd a little?

0|0
    0|0
  • No red looks legit

0|0
    0|0
  • personally to me you'd look great with both. It all depends what "look" your going for.

the red will give you an edgy "outspoken" look

the blond will give you a more subtle "gentler" look

which do you think fits your personality more?

when dying my hair I think of how I want to portray myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever is closr to your natural shade

0|0
    0|0