What is your opinion on these bikini's?

Also which one would you prefer. link with link OR link with link

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I' go with basic black for something so minimal. the second option is a little classier. It goes without saying this will only look good on a perfect or near-perfect model's body, otherwise it will show TOO much!

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• The first one's hot... I'm kinda surprised that I like it more than the second one honestly, but both look great.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like the first better because it's more colorful. As far as bikini's go I guess I'm not a huge fan of them. I think I like tankini's better but that's just me because I'm weird. :)

2|0
    0|0
    • thats not weird at all :p

• Show All
    • link I find this weird

• Haha, it has a lot to do with mindset I think. Girls go to the beach looking to impress guys and show off their bodies. I still lean towards modesty but it is what it is, swimwear. You wouldn't walk the streets in your bikini any more than you would your underwear.

• Both aren't bad, the second one is definitely my favorite though. Can't go wrong with black and it's sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • the second one but ya gotta be able to wear it like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first two links were the same and the last 2 links were the same. I like the first set, because it has a good bikini size and style and nice colors. The other set was a nice plain color and more low cut, which is quite sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like that second one, it looks unique ... but that first one looks real hot

1|0
    0|0
  • they're both good but I like the colorful one :)

1|1
    0|0
  • 2nd one fo sho!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Black ones my favourite, both are really cute though.

1|1
    0|0
  • My opinion? WAY too freakin overpriced.:/ But I prefer the first one.

1|0
    0|0
    • they are good quality bikinis though, I always go for brands ^_^

• You could get the same quality for less than half of that...lol. But I guess if you have the money, spend it however you please.:p

• I love the first one!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the first one :o.. although I'm not a huge fan of tassels and whatnot, the first one mos def.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the first one, very hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are quite nyc I find but a little color wouldn't do you harm to try !

1|0
    0|0
  • For you, I think you'd like good in the first one. The black one's a bit too plain anyway

1|0
    0|0