Which women's perfume is better?

which of these two perfume is better,ck in2u or davidoff cool water

DKNY be delicious fresh blossom and ck in2u ..i have to choose between these two now
Ck IN2u for her
David off cool water for women is way too strong and most common perfume smell

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the smell of cool water on a man. The only problem is it goes away soon. My ex boyfriend would wear it all the time and the smell was the single best smell I had ever smelled in my life. But he had to reapply it every 2-3 hours because it doesn't last long on you. Other stuff he wore would last all day.

• cool water for women smells nothing like cool water for men. it smells all chemically (is that even a word?) but cool water for men is YUM

What Girls Said 10

• I tried both and neither are my taste .. however Davidoff smells better than CK ..

However.. Premier Jour by Nina Ricci is my all time favorite and most of the people I know complimented it.

• Def. DKNY .. but again depends on the girls taste. Anyway DKNY is a lot better than CK

• CK in2u :)

• Paul Walker is in the cool water so def. that or the DKNY be delicious. I used to have a DKNY and loved it so I can just imagine the mens smells great as well.

• I have both and I got a lot of compliments on CK, I just bought a new kind, Ed hardy villain, everyone likes that too.

• Calvin Klein

• For me CK I love the smell. Its better to have a different scent in every perfume.

• paris hilton heiress. <3 very feminine. or any perfume from carolina herrera

• lol your still deciding?

• yea lol

• Yea I don't know it's her mood swings or just my face looks like monster

• aww . that's too bad. she should really be pleased with whatever you get her, since its the thought that counts and it came from u.

• Calvin Klein

• cook water is yummy

What Guys Said 3

• I would recommend 18+

• First of all they it's called Cologne. Second of all they both sucks. One is mediocre and the other is for 40 yearolds. Third of all, it's supposed to be your personal taste

• I am pretty sure cool water is for men.

• they have cool water for women too

• I stand corrected then