Guys, would you wear makeup if it was socially acceptable?

If it was socially acceptable for guys to wear make-up would you wear it? why? to become more sexually attractive / cover your flaws or what?

Ladies, what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm mostly indifferent about guys wearing makeup. but every guy I know who wears eyeliner has the bad habit of rubbing their eyes, so they end up looking like a raccoon :p

i wouldn't mind if he wore foundation, mascara, eyeliner, or brow powder, but I think lipstick and eye colors might be too much of a shock for me to see on my boyfriend lol. to be honest, I don't think my boyfriend would ever need makeup... like at all lol. I guess the general policy would be to be minimal, which is the same policy I hold for myself :p

makeup can often be practical, but its important to know how and when to use it.

What Girls Said 4

• i wouldn't find it attractive. I like the thought of guys faces being all natural and looking natural not "flawless" or "made-up" like girls are. even covering zits I find odd. zits don't bother me and neither do other "flaws" as people may call it e.g. black heads, larger pores, etc. men are just fine the way they are.

• I will not get with a guy who wears makeup. I want to be the one who looks pretty :P

• So no pretty boys then huh? :-P

• alright but we don't look as flawless :P

• who cares? neither do I :P

• Hmm that's a tough one. Pretty boys can be kinda sexy in their own way. So long as they don't look prettier than me or look like a clown. But I like my men to look like men. I don't know if I would get with one who wears make up. But I honestly don't know until it actually does become socially acceptable. Which I think would take decades.

• guyliner is OK, however if it was like lipstick and falsies then forget it

What Guys Said 6

• If I had really bad acne I might use something to cover it up, but I'm leaning toward no because zits don't bother me :P

• I think a little eye liner would make my green eyes pop a little better. Other then that, nope.

• No because I'm way too lazy to do that, plus I see make up as an expense and would rather save up for more important items...

Like video games >.>

• Depending on the day most likely. Just wish I knew how to apply it properly.

• HELL NO.

• People are so closed-minded and macho, which shows that they are insecure about their sexuality...If I had disgusting zits and it has been socially acceptable and normal for a guy to wear some kind of futuristic make-up to cover it up and it works fine, why not?