How much makeup do you put on?

How much make up you put on in a daily bases? the number of different products? including your hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup anymore. I also don't put anything in my hair. When I did wear makeup I would use mascara, lipstick/lipgloss/lipliner (combination of all or just one or the others), concealer, liquid eyeliner, powder, small amount of eyeshadow sometimes, brow liner, eyebrow gel (sometimes.) That would be when I was going all out. On an everyday basis I would leave out a couple of the things but I always used concealer, mascara, the eyeliner, and something on my lips. And I think some powder. Ahhh it's getting hard to remember.

What Girls Said 14

• A lot of the time I go out without any makeup but sometimes I will just wear mascara and leave in conditioner in my hair so it stays moisturized and healthy looking.

on a day I go all out I use: primer for my face, liquid foundation, loose setting powder, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. oh and of course my leave in conditioner for my hair. I also use a moisturizer daily to keep my skin soft and supple.

• zero

• Haha okay. Here we go...

Eyeshadow primer. Foundation primer. Makeup prepping spray. Eyeshadow cream stick. Eyeshadow. Eyeliner - either gel or pencil or liquid. Sometimes two. Highlight under my brows. Eyebrow filler. Hairspray on top of them because it works better than brow gel. Two different mascara on my top lashes after I curl them. Foundation on my t zone only. Powder on top of that. Blush. Matte Bronzer to contour my cheeks. Highlight on top of my cheekbones. Makeup setting spray. Little bit more powder.

Hair is easier ; anti breakage cream on the ends. Mousse. Diffuse the top layer, and then hey protectant spray and fix the front pieces with a curling iron. Hairspray

Sounds like a lot, but because I wear makeup properly it looks really natural. Sometimes I just wear foundation mascara and blush but I like doing my makeup haha. Otherwise I look 12.

• i usually don't wear any. when I do it's usually just concealer, blush, and mascara. :)

• Eyeliner, mascara, tinted sunscreen, powder. Takes me about 10 minutes to do my makeup, sometimes a little longer because I am makeup challenged and eyeliner is really hard lol! In my hair I just use a leave in conditioner.

• Eyeliner on the top lash, and mascara on the top lash.

Nothing in my hair...

Oh, and chap stick! Verrry important.:D

• Well when I'm going out with friends I'll wear: liquid foundation, concealer, some eyeshadow, mascara, blush, powder, eyeliner. that's full face though, and not necessary everyday.

On an everyday basis, I use some concealer, mascara, eyeliner and powder.

for my hair, I normally just have my leave in conditioner in, unless I want my hair to be curly then I'll have the sea salt spray in, too.

• I waer hairspray and leave-in conditioner in my hair and nothing else. All that facial makeup takes waaaay too long to put on and I'm a competitive swimmer so it would just wash off every time I got in the pool.

• Makeup- Eye shadow, Eye liner, mascara, lotion, concealer, foundation, and powder.

Hair- Curl holder stuff, defrizz, mouse, and hairspray.

• Concealer,powder,bronzer,blush, and mascara. Very little of each though. And hair I just use a frizz-ease serum, to make my hair shiny and less frizzy.

• Nothing on my hair, and just concealer, mascara and blush on my face.

• eyeline,eyeshadow, mascara

• Concealer, sometimes mascara, sometimes eye shadow, sometimes eyeliner.

I put nothing in my hair, my hair is naturally straight so I just sorta leave it like it is.

• I put nothing.. I'm scared of losing my beauty die if I put make up.

What Guys Said 0