Wat outfit do you like best on girls?

guys do you like girls in jeans in a tee shirt or short skirts and heals which do you think is the best look. one that you would like to see a girl you like or your girl friend in?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans and tee. Skirts are kinda meh and heals are awkward and loud unless you are doing somthing formal/business related. If you are trying to off legs with the skirt then go with short jean shorts or the TNA ones... Unresistable, guys are pigs and that's the way we think :D

What Guys Said 5

• I think girls look amazing in skirts! but at the same time... If it were my girl I wouldn't like her to dress too seductive, id just see her for my eyes only

• this always make me stop:

link

and I like this look too:

link

• I'm sure most guys would say that girls look the best in as little clothes as possible, that maybe true on some girls. But personally that "rocker girl" outfit is super hot. If that fails jeans and a tee would do as long as its simple

• skirts and heels is the better look.

• Dressing for the occasion. You wouldn't wear a dress/skirt to a game, would you?

What Girls Said 1

• jeans in a tee shirt is very cool for spring and summer look! I love this outfit. My guys friends once said it is very brief for a girl. And I can move very fast if I dresses like that. In other days, love dresses also, especial for a formal condition, Dress outfit is much more popular~