Girls what percent of the time would you say you wear skirts/dresses?

Just wondering because I love how you look in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much most days - the only exception being on the rare occasion I wear my shorts; which is like once in a blue moon or leggings - which is either when I'm running - or you know - doing really messy stuff in the studio.

What Girls Said 13

• At least once a week... It's kind of cold right now. Ask me next month and I'll probably say 70-80% of the time. Right now... It's more like 15-20%.

• I wear a skirt or dress mabe once every million years. Sweats are so much better. Dressy stuff is so impractical.

• Maybe 30% of time.

• Zero percent of Anytime.

• usually just when I'm hitting the bar / club

other than that I live in jeans and leggings

• I wore dresses a couple times last summer..that's it.

• Had to wear a skirt as part of my school uniform but I loathed it. I just hate the feeling of wearing a skirt + my thighs are pretty muscular, so it wouldn't even look good on me.

• 70% I love to wear them, they are just so much more comfortable than jeans

• 0%

I hate skirts & dresses (on me)

• like 3 times a week :) but I like dresses better

• I would say about 80% of the time, I love them.

• several times a week. I work 2-3 days a week and I always wear skirts there.

sometimes more.

• Winter 5%

Summer 40%

What Guys Said 1

• Correction, I think you like YOUNG girls (under, mmm. lets say 35 or so. Obviously we don't want to see grandmas wearing short skirts LOL..and also, while I do think you meant to say short skirts and dresses, I find that any length of skirt or dress, is sexy...simply because, well, they're still a skirt/dress, right?

• Yes I was refering to younger girls, look at my age and was was refering to any skirt or dress, I don't really care about length.

• I can't really describe it something just makes it look sexier to me, it makes you look more feminie and it shows some leg.

That being said everyone one has their own thing that they are into. Every guy and girl likes something different for the sex they are attracted to whether it is clothing, hair color, etc.

• American women have become too masculine. Wearing pants is a common thing here for them. Europeans are a bit classier and more free when it comes to being "dressed up". I never said, pants were a bad thing, it's just skirts and dresses are feminine and men tend to like feminine women. I could go on but I think you get the point