Hip Piercing .........?

a hip piercing question :)?

ok before i start i do not care if you think its gross. don't bother commenting or judging me. click x and leave this question.

i already have my belly button pierced, but for a year now hip piercings have caught my eye. like i really want one ! if i get it i am choosing the dermals.

my question is: does it hurt while getting it done? another question is: i am thinking of only getting one or two on one side of my hip. i'm not sure if i want both sides because with my belly piercing i feel like it will be too much piercings for me. will it look weird if i only do one side?

also, do guys like it? i don't care if you don't, i'm just curious!

please & thank you to all you participate in answering my ques. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it hurts lol. It just all depends on how you handle pain. I personally don't think you should get one since you have your belly button pierced. I think that would look silly to have them all done. One side would look weird so you'd have to do them both.

• Thats what I'm thinking! It might look silly with too much piercings! I d k I'm going to wait a while before I get it because I might regret it. Thanks for your comment!

What Guys Said 5

• Don't know about the pain, but as a guy, I don't really like hip piercings. Hip tattoos, on the other hand, can be very hot...

• I was thinking either a hip piercing or a hip tattoo! Nothing too big! Maybe like a small star tattoo or the island I am from? What if I do a star tattoo with a dermal piercing in the middle lmfao!

• I'd be worried about hurting/tearing. Because that's where I grab in rear entry.

• Hopefully it won't get rejected !

• It's a matter of how long really. Eventually I will likely be pushed out.

• I didn't really know what it was, but I just looked it up. It's really not for me. I like a girl with a belly button ring, but I don't get the point of the hip ring.

• Haha I don't get the point either but for some reason I've been wanting one? Thanks for your opinion!

• Well, have fun. To each their own. So long as you're doing it safely and not by some homeless guy with a knife lol.

• Haha deff will get it done safety if I do it! Thanks!

• Nobody's judging you. There's way more retarded things you can do to your body than a hip piercing.

• I didn't even know people were getting those. I just looked it up. I think they look stupid. No offense. I'm just answering your question. In my opinion, I think you should go for both sides if you get them. I think it looks better that way.

• Haha hey I just wanted people to be honest! Thanks for your opinion! They are kind of stupid but for some reason I want one? I'm probably going through some phase o_O Apparently they have been increasing in popularity though? Odd since I didn't even know that lmfao

• Well, based on your first paragraph, I wasn't sure how you would take it. You're welcome, and thanks for being nice in your reply. lol It seems like a lot of people get pissy if you disagree with them here.

• Haha np! There's no need to be pissy! I just wrote that first paragraph because I did not want a whole list of comments of people judging me and saying stuff. You said it in a way that was not insulting! Lol

What Girls Said 6

• I really like them. I have a hip tattoo so I couldn't get one, though :(

Dermals look better and are less likely to be torn out (like this surface piercing might : link ) I think they look cool though. I assume it would hurt like a bitch :)

• I definitely think you should get both done if you are going to go through with. But also, I only think they look good if you are quite thin, so you may want to take that into account. Good luck!

• Of course it hurts and supposedly to get them taken out you have to have the skin cut open.

Get a microdermal if you insist on getting hip piercings. Microdermal are less likely to reject

• Whats the point of hip piercings? lol, wouldn't it snag on clothing?

• I did my hip piercing a week ago. First of all, it doesn't hurt at all. I did my septum piercing (of course, I went to the tattoo shop) and I thought it didn't hurt, but from the scale of 1-10, my septum hurt 8, and my hip a 3. It hurt more after, but you have to be very careful when you sit, when you lay in bed, when you sleep, etc...

I did only one side because I have this rule that I can't have a second piercing if there is one during a healing process, and specially because the hip piercing have a high chance to get rejected, I wanted to see how my body reacts to a surface piercing. It doesn't look bad, it looks cute. Of course, I'm looking forward to get the second one done, but I'm waiting at least a couple of months for the piercing I have to heal

• of course it hurts