What do guys think of muscular girls?

Just wondering what you think of muscular girls. I'm a competitive swimmer so I have broad shoulders, defined abbs, and very toned thighs- a typical swimmer's body. Do find this intimidating, hot, unattractive...?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who is in shape, but if it looks like who lift weight in the gym 4-5 days a week, then likely its a bit to much. Like others have said, I want a healthy but soft girl. Looking like you can kick my ass is not feminine.

More specifically I will admit that generally I have not been a fan of swimmer girls due to their broad shoulders. I actually dated a swimmer once who had such a body. She was attractive but I still would have preferred that her shoulders be a bit less broad and or her hips a bit wider, especially when looking at her from behind.

Regardless, I'd take a girl who has an extra 10 pounds of muscle over a girl who has an extra 10 pounds of fat any day. All I can say is its all about natural curves (not those created by fat).

What Guys Said 9

• well the first thing in my head would be how would I satisfy yu in bed

other then tht I dnt care if you are happy with me

• Honestly, I'm not attracted to it. I actually like the softness on girls

• I like really athletic girls in general. But when you get toned to the point of being "ripped" that's where it goes too far. Most swimmers that I've seen I've liked. As long as you're still smooth and curvy.

• I think its super sexy for a muscular toned swimming gal. Of coarse that's because I'm a swimmer myself and I bodybuild so next to me you would appear extremely feminine.

• I don't. It's turning me off. Such body looks too manly. Big muscles don't resemble a woman.

Although I do like it when girls are toned and slim... overdo it and I'm getting soft!

• NO I AM NOT INTIMATED BY WELL BUILT ATHELETIC GALS, AS A MATTER OF FACT MOST MEN LIKE WELL BUILT GALS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NICE THICK LEGS.

• As long as you don't put me in a headlock or strangle me with your muscular thighs it sounds good.

• On a scale of one to 10, I'd give it a 27.

Seriously, that type of body, the type that's as muscular/athletic as can be while still looking like a woman's body (and that's the key right there, not crossing that line) is the hottest body a woman could possibly have IMO. Google Camille Leblanc-Bazinet. That's my dream woman.

• Swimmers typically have awesome bodies.

Not all have good faces though.

• Haha will agree to the face thing. Of the forty girls on my team I'd say maybe five have really pretty faces. The chlorine is really hard on complexions and if the chlorine content increaces too much it makes eyebrows and eyelashes fall out. You really have to love the sport to stay in it!

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys like it, some don't. Depends on the guy

• I'm pretty built for a chick and I don't struggle to get guys.

• most guys don't liek it