Does a girl with really dark hair and pale skin look less feminine?

i honestly like my complexion I won't lie. so I won't even think about changing if some of you say its unattractive. I'm just curious because although I have this complexion, (wavy really dark long hair) brown eyes and in my opinion a feminine face... small head (cause I'm petite) and not a square jaw, straight nose... anyway my best friend though has this dirty blonde/ light brown hair, skin a bit on the pink side, green eyes, freckles and she's really pretty. also many guys like her a lot. is it maybe because her complexion's softer or something? and I look more like an introvert with this? I'm not jealous by the way just really curious if guys are more attracted to girls who looks softer I guess?

oh and whatever your answer I won't take it personally one bit. everyone has his or her opinion.

so sorry I wrote such a long paragraph on such a silly thing. just wanted to give you a clearer image :)
oh and another thing some of you said it's hot but I'm saying when you look at someone and just really like them. do you prefer a softer look?

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! You both sound equally cute/pretty N the only girls I've seen that didn't look so feminine, it was because they liked girls N wanted to, so they wore baggy, guyish clothes that hid their curves N boobs N had masculine hair styles. Do people seem to notice/ask out your friend more? Some guys really do have one thing on their minds, N will ask the girl that is known to or looks like she'd be open to that rather than the opposite. Or maybe she comes across as more outgoing? I'd have to know about you 2 to give you a definitive answer, but from your post it sounds liike you're doing everything right, N that you're EXACTLY the kind of girl I'd ask out N want as my girlfriend! N one last thing, you're smart not to change based on the opinions of others. All that would do is make you miserable! Anyway, good luck, take care N I hope I helped.

What Guys Said 4

• I find the dark hair-pale skin look really hot.

• @ update ...

No. Seriously. I'm like 'dammit, not that look'. I'm a sucker for it.

My wife is pale skin, dark brown hair, blue eyes.

• Definitely hot.

• NO.Iwould say more feminine..and is a combination that I find to be very hot...(

• no I think that's a hot combination as long as you aren't sickly looking.

What Girls Said 2

• If we're being honest, generally it's the least preferred, but there are certainly people who prefer it or who don't mind(I think this is the majority opinion). Chances are, unless something on your face or body is just so out of proportion, people aren't really judging you for it necessarily.

I personally find it fascinating to be honest, much more interesting than pale skin & light features. I rarely see pale girls/guys with dark features and when I see it, I think it can be beautiful I think it's cool. Definitely embrace it and don't be ashamed of it.

link

link

link

link

I tried to find more examples but 1) the pics kept leading me to other sites & 2) google images sucks. Should've binged it

• apparently it isn't the least preferred according to the guys lol

• Yeah, but I mean, if it was a common feeling questions like this wouldn't be asked. Similar to the small boob questions and height questions, cause there's some truth to certain things not being the most preferred generally.

• thankyou :) just to point out that my hair is so much darker than the first 3. not darker than katy's though :P

• I have always found girls with pale skin and dark hair look more feminine rather (coming from a straight girls perspective). Especially the ones who dares to wear red lipstick to compliment the pale skin, get a bit of 70's wibe from it.