Do you like curvy girls, guys?

Helloo :) so I'm 18 and I'm curvy..i don't know if this is why or if it is because of my shyness but I've never had a boyfriend. I don't know if it's something wrong with me..or if I'm just doing something wrong. Help? :)

I also play competetive sports (hockey, baseball, volleyball) if that has something to do with it maybe?
hockeychick26262 is my account if you wanna see a picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• can't see pic so I have no idea but yeah I like curves

What Guys Said 10

• Curvy? Yes. Unhealthy? No.

You're just fine, don't worry about it so much. Plenty of people haven't had a boyfriend/girlfriend at 18 so you're definitely not alone.

• I don't understand this word now, is 'curvy' not overweight ?

you play sports, so would you not be 'fit' or have an 'athletic' shape?

• Yup of course! :)

• Curves are fine. You have nothing to worry about :-)

• Some guys like it, some don't. some like both types.

You just have to find the right guy.

• Me, personally... I love curvy girls. More cushion is always better than bones. Nowadays, the media is really pushing the belief that lean skinny girls are hot and sexy but in my opinion, that's not true.

• No nothings wrong with you you sound great :) could you ever love a guy who was almost 24 and had never kissed a girl though? :(

• We do, the guys must be nervous when they see you.

• I love curvy girls so do the majority of guys, but it's really just a preference.

• Slim, but I prefer a pretty face over the type of body (within reason).

What Girls Said 4

• some will! that's if you mean that you are actually curvy (flat stomach, big butt, big boobs) lol, and you are not saying curvy when you mean fat.

• @ update, just put a pic of yourself in the question, it won't let me search your username.

• it won't let me do that unless I get to a certain level. You can just click my username at the top I think.

• This question is asked way too many times -__-

• i go for some curves

• of course they do!