Do older men really prefer curly hair?

I was talking to an older man today and he said that most men 40+ love curly hair on women. I don't know that I believe this. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not that many 40 year old guys on this site, so we don't really know. That being said, I'd think that men of that age, like any age, are going to have their preferences. Some will like straight, others wavy, still others curly. I highly doubt there is consensus. If anything though, men do prefer long hair over short more often than not. The curls or lack thereof I don't think really makes that big of a difference.

What Guys Said 4

• Hell no! I prefer it shaved.

Oh, on a woman's head? Nope, straight hair. My grandmothers had curly hair. My mother has curly hair, and my mother-in-law has curly hair. I prefer straight hair, and I always have.

Having curly hair down below is fine, but it must be trimmed. :)

• I wouldn't say just older men, I'm 21 and absolutely love curly hair.

• Yes, and no.

Depends on the guy.

• Guy's opinions vary. Age has nothing to do with the preference of curly hair.

What Girls Said 4

• I have never heard of that O_o

• I doubt age has anything to do with hair preference...If anything, I think they may care less about their preference, less so than they did when they were 20

• lol! try an older dating site for an anwer to this question...

your age range is off

• maybe because that was in when they were young. my uncle and dad do like curly hair now that I think of it. even hair that my mom and I think is too curly and out of control

but I keep my hair straight and I get a lot of men 40+ attracted to me. so I think it varies by man.