Curly haired girls: how do you style your hair when you wear it curly?

what products do you use..and what kind of curls do you have? because all our curls are different but at the end of the day curls are still curls so maybe there are some commonalities I could learn about.

Most Helpful Girl

• my hair has loose curls, almost wavy. I found out that best thing to achieve an almost flawless style is to divide my hair in sections, twist each section and let it air dry while I do whatever else I need to do, like getting dressed and wearing make up, and when its kind of damp I split those sections into the desired hair locks. I have been told that it looks like I have used a curling iron to do this but it's all natural. Maybe some serum to help maintain the fly aways, any brand is probably fine. I hope that helps and if you need more tips feel free to ask :))

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• For hair that has tight curls, the best method for it's maintaince is to wash it and dry it naturally, but before it gets completely dry apply a leave in conditioner to the hair and finger comb it and leave it to dry out or plait it and leave it to dry out naturally. Avoid heavy products for the hair and keep it moisturised with light hair products like hair lotions.

• I shampoo my hair and then I condition when I shower so that I can comb it. I style my hair with leave in conditioner while it's wet. It helps my hair smell good and it helps fight the frizz a little. It still gets big -.- haha but it remains really soft. :)

• I have mixed curly hair so I use Eco styler olive oil or argan oil gel. Always style wet. uhhh for style you do a twist with a pony tail or bun. Swept to the side. half up half down. A crown braid. that pretty much all I do but YouTube and curly blogs are the best for that

• Does the argan oil work well? How does it leave your hair?

• Mine in very wavy/curly-ish.

I've started doing this recently and have gotten many compliments: Take a shower. Put conditioner on only the ends. When you get out, brush your hair while it's still wet. When it's completely dry, straighten the roots of your hair and your bangs if you have any. Then re-wet the parts that you want to be curly if you accidentally straightened 'em.

I also find that when you have curly hair that is longer, it's easier to maintain because it seems to weigh it down and be less frizzy.

• Well my hair is naturally curly... I have small, tight curls.
    I use curl enhancing hair products as well as well as Luster's pink hair conditioner to keep it soft.

• I have really curly hair. I used defrizz stuff, curl booster, mouse, and hairspray.