Short girls with muscular legs, how the hell do you find boots?

I am 5"1 and I have pretty muscular legs so they aren't skinny but definitely not fat, anyway where I live it is going into winter and I am looking for a pair of high heeled knee high boots that I can tuck my skinny jeans into. Past winters I liked the look for mid-calf or just slouchy boots so I didn't have to worry about this. I've tried on about 10 boots in the style I like and they leg bit is always too long so it digs into my knee and too tight or just won't do up past the middle of my calf. Is this a common issue? Should I just give up and get slouchy boots or could the boot maker make the boots wider?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah - it's not that uncommon.

Maybe just go to shops that cater for people of a bigger size - they make shoes that cater for the same people - and thus - have wider legs on their boots.

Otherwise it's just trial and error as to where you'll find something that fits you right.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah that's tough, perhaps get oversized or custom made

• 5 stars for making me picture short and muscular legs..hehe

• ...the thought of it is so cute =)

What Girls Said 2

• I mostly have to wear either mid-calf boots or the ones that go up over the knee.

• I wear like mid-calf UGGs because they seem to fit my legs the best where as the other types just look like super awk... Haha