Guys, what are your opinion on girls shaving?

I mean, does it bother you if the girls legs are shaved or not? Is it important? Like, there are some guys I know that says they don't really care as long as its short and thin.. In other words, barely seen. So, what are your opinions about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If for some reason she couldn't shave, it wouldn't bother me. Like, a bit of hair doesn't bother me.

But the unwillingness to shave, when there is no reason, to me says that she has a problem with personal grooming and hygeine.

It would be like a girl wondering why a guy hadn't shaved for a few days. Or showered maybe. Or hadn't changed his socks and underwear for a few days. Something like that.

What Guys Said 7

• I think a girl should want to maintain her legs, armpits, bikini line, to a standard she is happy, but as far as having a problem with prickly legs where she has not shaven for a day or two, no I don't think it does bother a guy, and shouldn't either, as long as her legs are not like mine and her pits are not like mine and her bikini line (if I had one) was not like mine lol, I don't think I would mind, so yeah, keep it all neat, will keep us guys sweet, x

• Some do not care for hair, down there

they like things bare, they like them fair

but others swear it's square, and stare

• Me personaly say yes. because I just like rubbing smooth legs. but I would not care ether way but smooth is better

• I just thought a lot of girls did shave their legs so it's not something I'd be aware of

I'd prefer it shaved, but it wouldn't be a big deal

• As a northerner I am aware that quite a number of northern females slack off in the winter..and I have no problem with that...I doubt that they would want to be seen in a skirt or shorts...so most of them shave like April-October and don't shave or shave a lot less from October-April (or some scenario similar to that) Each female is going to be a little different...my wife keeps her armpits shaved but but definitely slows down on the leg shaving..and hell..I almost never see her without pajamas or long pants on during that time...(:

• What a nice husband. My ex complained if I didn't shave my legs every single freakin day and even in the winter.

• Your ex was a f***ing a$$hole...O:O...nothing more natural than WONDERFUL female skin...and some female hair is fine as well...(:

• I like them shaved. It looks more feminine. And feels better to touch.

• I prefer girls with stubble on their faces

What Girls Said 1

• one time I had one day prickly stubble and my ex , well, boyfriend at the time, told me that I didn't shave my legs well enough. it made me so embarrassed and self conscious and since then I've been a freak about shaving my legs every day and can't stand when they are more than a bit stubbly. I wish I could laser them and be hairless. well except for my head, eyebrows and eyelashes

• My ex husband was the same way. He would get mad if I didn't shave even for a day so now I am obsessed and do it everyday even though nobody even sees them. I did recently buy a at home laser hair removal system and am doing my legs so by summer I will never have to shave again. The laser Tria is only $300 and you can do your whole body at home if you can't afford doing it at a salon.

• Just my legs :)

• grump grump...eh...okkaaaayy...:S