Vanessa Minnillo's dress - separates for summer?

Ladies, what do you think about separates for summer, rather than long dresses? For example, here's Vanessa Minnillo's shirt/skirt combo:

link

Yay or nay?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the weather is nice enough to be out and about in clothes like that, then it's out and about enough to be active, in which case those types of clothes aren't practical enough for my taste. I never understood the idea of wearing dresses for summer when with the beautiful weather, if you're out at all, you should be running, jumping, climbing trees! =)

• Oorrr you could be chilling on the beach, in which case those clothes would be great haha

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• I think it looks nice. Not something I would wear, but it's not something that would look good on me anyway :P

But on her it looks great. I think separates are a good choice for summer. If you are more comfortable wearing separates rather than one single dress, then go for it!

• The idea is beautiful, but I am not a fan of that shirt or the way she is wearing it at ALL.

• Nay.

• No, I think it's ugly

• I like it, it's cute.

The colors are really relaxing and cool.

I'm not a fan of long dresses.

• i don't like her outfit. I don't think that most men would be attracted to that in real life either. she is pretty though.

• It looks really pretty but I can't think of any time where I would ever wear it because like WeaponZero said in his answer if it's nice enough outside for me to be outside then I'm in shorts and sneakers, doing the kinds of things that you need to be wearing sneakers for. But then I am kind of a tomboy I guess?