Do guys notice if a girl changes her look?

I always look the same and I don't make a lot of effort. I don't wear make up, do guys like make up?

I'm thinking of changing my hairstyle too because it looks boring lol.

Do guys like a change of look on a girl? Do they take notice?

I always wear my hair up and I rarely wear it down. I look way different with it down but I love wearing it down. All my friends are used to seeing my with my hair up and I'm worried they'll think of me in a different way if I suddenly change my look. Can think guys think a girl is trying too hard with her looks?
ok thanks guys. I think I'm going to try changing up my look... If a guy does say something to me in a weird way what should I say? One guy I know is mean to me and he told my friend he doesn't like me but he doesn't even know me well. I find him really intimidating and I think those kind of guys would say something weird to me :s.

Most Helpful Guy

• It greatly depends on how big the change is and from guy to guy. If you had long hair and suddenly wear a bob yeah we'll notice.

A lot of guys don't really notice subtle changes though. I used to be like that until I just started paying attention.

• No, we wouldn't think she's trying to hard, or at least I wouldn't. I would think it's weird if she didn't honestly, I think it's very normal for girls to do different things from time to time.

I love when a girl just wears her hair down, especially with long hair.

• Just ignore those a**holes.

What Guys Said 5

• If there are guys who check you out, then they will probably notice. I check out 2 girls in my classes, and I notice when they change their hairstyle, something about their eyeliner and eyeshadow, and clothes of course.

• I prefer girls with Long hair, not a lot of make-up and well dressed, over slutty, caked in make-up types.

Yes, I like a change, not a major change though. Sometimes we notice, yes.

• Oh yes. Yes of-course guys like make-up but we love a woman who is pretty w/o it too. Hair speaks words on a woman. I remember so many girls who changed their look as you described and were like WOW...stunning!

• Why care what the people that are mean to you say? Just do not pay attention to what they say and see if changing your look makes you feel better.

• Yes, guys would notice change on a girl for the most part. As for likeing the change it would depend on what hair style different guys find attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• if it isn't too subtle they will notice