Flat stomachs on girls?

hi guys,

I was wondering, I work out often and eat a really clean diet. I have a toned body, but I don't have a completely flat stomach. If a girl is wearing a bikini and has a nice body but not a flat stomach, is that a big turn off? how important is it? just wondering! thanks! <3 xxo

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl's tummy is natural going to have a little curve in it unless she is super skinny. Either way is fine. The only tummy I don't like on girls is when there are lots of rolls from being really fat. That's a turn off, all other tummies are fine. :)

What Guys Said 6

• it isn't. Not a big deal at all. Healthy doesn't mean stick thin. And as long as you take care of yourself, having a bit of a stomach isn't anything to be self-conscious about.

It is as important to you that a guy be perfectly chiseled...it isn't realistic and it isn't necessary for two attractive people to be attracted to one another. Honestly.

• No, not to me. I actually think that a girl having a little pooch to her tummy is cute. You're at the age, though, where your little extra weight like that will soon turn into healthy, muscular weight. I saw my BFF go through it recently. She has the same concern as you, N now she's loving herself in a bikini. Hope this helps :D

• Honestly If I could give every woman advice and tell them to accept themselves for who they are and be confident and high self esteem<<that is so hot..not cocky or slutty but confident and show it in your walk...a confident girl who has curves instantly wins over ones who maybe in better shape...CONFIDENCE!

• a little of tummy is also looks good on girls ;) , you shouldn't worry about it , trust me :)

• Not really, but a pic would be nice to see for a real judgement.

• well I can only speak for myself, but it's not a turn off in my books. toned but not flat sounds sexy lol.

What Girls Said 1

• considering you are tone, I doubt you will look bad in a bikini. Not having a flat stomach is not the end of the world.