Can't get rid of leg hair stubbles?

Yes I'm a guy that like smooth legs. However I have VERY VERY course hair. Anyways, I've tried shaving a lot of times. Every time I shave the black dots just won't go away. I tried shaving and using Nair and no matter how many times I do it, prickly black little dots won't go away. Is there any way to get nice clean perfect legs? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're always going to get stubble when you shave your legs it's inevitable unless you get laser hair removal (which I don't suggest for you) but one thing you can try is waxing it's lasts much longer than shaving.. and you'll have smoother/stubble-less legs longer as well.

Hope that helped.

What Girls Said 5

• Try waxing or an epilator... it really doesn't hurt very much and you get used to it very quickly! It also lasts much longer than shaving does and you won't have that stubborn stubble.

• You could try waxing, epilators or laser hair removal.

• wax...i also thinks its hot that you don't like hair on your legs and aren't afraid to shave it off.

• Waxing but it hurts like hell

• waxing. waxing. waxing.

What Guys Said 0