What is an outfit you love that girls wear, guys?

Pretty straightforward. What outfit do you love when girls wear? Jeans and a tee? Skirt and top? What do you like and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• summer dresses, every girl looks beautiful in a summer dress.

but in the winter like now, jeans or shirt and a dress shirt.

I love girls that wear dress shirts

What Guys Said 9

• Skirts and tights, or leggings, for sure Fills out the skinny, slims down the plump, if you're jsut right, well, you look even righter.

• ima be completely honest with you..i love women in winter wear,sweaters jeans snow boats little wooly hat anything that makes you look warm:)

• Yeah I think summer dresses usually work really well. In general, the best outfit is one that doesn't overshadow a girl's natural beauty. A lot of girls don't realize how beautiful they really are and think they need to freak out about what they wear because it defines their image. I'd just say the girl should be the important thing, not the outfit.

• something real sexy! Like maybe tight if they can pull it off. If they cant...probably a T and a nice looking bottom. (honestly)Anything that she feels confident in. PERIOD

• I like when girls wear jeans that fit just good, not too loose, something just less than skin tight with speghetti strap shirts or low V neck styled shirts for winter time. Sometimes low cut jeans are very attractive.

• Jeans and a plaid shirt lol

• jeans and tee cause its look good on girl cause its fitted nicely.

• skirt and a top, thights are optional. It looks more girlie and classy to me.

• Essentially? Nothing..but since we don't live in that kind of world, just a simple dress and heels is perfect. It's professional and hot

What Girls Said 0