If I was your girlfriend would you dump me because I have one short toe on each foot?

Its due to a birth defect and everything else is normal and besides the shortness my toes are normal also

Most Helpful Guy

• That's cute, I'd probably just play with them if you were comfortable with me doing that, or if you'd prefer, I'd just leave them alone. Honestly, as long as your personality doesn't have any defect, I'll love the rest of you, including your short toes. :)

What Guys Said 5

• lol that could potentially be adorable and fun to mess around with/tease you. even if they were butt ugly, seriously whos gonna look at your toes? youd have to be shallower than shallow to dump someone because of that

• no, that's hardly a reason to break up with someone.

• I don't like feet in general one short toe won't make a difference

• Do you f*** toes or vaginas? Nuff said.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it at all my last girlfriend had a defect with her toe.

What Girls Said 1

• That isn't a reason at all, anyone who would dump you because of something like that isn't worth your time.