I have awful body image?

I used to be a dancer and cheerleader untill I couldn't afford it last year. I Haven't workes out since my last practice in April. I went from 112lbs which was good for my bone structure to 151. I feel awful everyday and I'm constantly sucking in tummy and thinking about it etc. please comment and ill add u, if you have advice or wanna talk or are in a similar situation. I'm keeping thos anon. Because I actually have friends who are on here and that wood be too embarassing. Thanks so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• i did the same thing. went from 120 to 150 in 3 months. I know how horrible the feeling is. went from size 5 to size 10. I decided to do something about it and started working out and began eating a VERY clean and healthy diet. I am a dancer also and I found that it made me feel more insecure for things like auditions and performances. I didn't see results right away, but after a while, the number slowly creeped down. almost a year later I'm 125, and a size 4. what I'm trying to tell you is that YOU can do it. you are beautiful now and you are strong enough to do this. don't do it for anyone but yourself. don't be discouraged if you don't see results right away, or if you slip up. Try to work out at least once a day and eat 5 small meals a day instead of 3. Never skip breakfast. Modivate yourself by finding a dress or something in a smaller size that you would love to fit it. Look forward to the summer. You can do it! Good luck sweetie! much love <3 xxo

What Guys Said 5

• You need to get your diet under control right now. Since you're not exercising regularaly, a strict diet is equired. Try to get at least minimal exercise, use tapes or cds at home if you are really broke. But more importantly, start watching calories, and cut out desserts, pizza, and hamburgers to start with. Weight Watchers is cheap and would really help you with this.

40 pounds in less than a year? it sounds like you're using food to make yourself feel better. Try to stop that! You may need to see a counselor for that.

• i can try to help.

• Oh ummmmm I would think best thing for you would be to start doing regular exercise even if to start with it isn't a lot or very intense you will build up to it and you will get back to how you used to be.

• Not really I'm sure they would help you out but yeah I use to be big to at one point in time but looke at me now :D

• That's a huge swing.

The problem I see is a poor diet and an overall lack of motivation to exercise.

If you educate yourself on proper diet and get out there and exercise, you will find the happy medium. Right now you have to take the initiative yourself, because our words mean nothing if you aren't willing to step up and do it for your own good.

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with you, you just need to get back into your routine. Get a gym membership or go for a jog. If you're in high school, I'm sure you can look into using your school's track. You just need to start eating healthy and become more active. Once you start losing weight and get back into your routine, you'll feel a lot better.

• Thank u, ill take it to heart:)

• Omg We Are The Same I'm 150 and used to work out but then I could afford the gym and crap if fell the same way