Redheaded Guys Attractive?

I am a redheaded college guy, and I would like girls' views on my bizarre species. Ever since I can remember, people ever come up to me telling me about my hair or just looking at, or maybe this is only in my head. Sometimes a girl will look at me and smile but I don't know what this means. a lot of people think that red hair on a guy is just cute, like the kind of cute that makes your crazy Irish aunt pinch your cheeks or slobber lipstick on your forehead. But is it really sexy or attractive? Do you girls talk about how much redheaded guys turn you on in between your lingerie pillow fights at sleepovers, or are my people do fiery Irish for you?

I should also say that I am not a total ginger. All my body hair is red, not orange, but I have no freckles. I can turn a little brown in the sun, but my skin cannot take more than 15 minutes in the sun. I also have a slight Irish temper. I once stuck scissors in my laptop's screen and tore a stress ball.

So, what do you girls think? Would you want your offspring to look like Raggedy Anne and Andy who might throw and break things?

Most Helpful Girl

• i enjoy the ginger hair, but honestly it's what's under those ginger locks that makes a difference. personality does overrule hair color. I don't exactly have a check list of what I want in a male, but being a ginger is not unattractive. my cat is a ginger, & when I put our names in a love calculator, we're a match! - so, it's not impossible. but while my friends & I are in our lingerie & having pillow fights I usually scream, "OH MY GOD, GINGERS ARE SO SEXXXY".

hope this was helpful..

What Girls Said 7

• Lol "bizarre species" well personally I'm not into them. I'm a redhead and so is my brother. I dated a redhead once for a very small amount of time and at times he looked like my brother when his face wasn't facing me... totally creeped me out. Anyways, a lot of girls like redheaded guys though. It just depends on the guy. Some redheaded guys can pull it off.

• I like gingers :) I am a half ginger. And I dated one too :3 So yes, your species is attractive!

• Some.

• I only wouldn't date a ginger because I'm half ginger myself... I don't think that would make a cute couple. I know most girls don't mind though.

• Your people? Like gingers or Irish? :-P

I know a guy that's ginger and omg is he hot! :-o

• I've only been attracted to two red-headed guys in my life and they both had deep red hair (not carrot orange) with really icy/pale blue eyes. I honestly feel sorry for carrot-top guys and girls. But, a deep ginger is actually quite pretty. If it makes you feel better, as a general rule I'm really attracted to bruette so I hardly notice blond guys either.

• One of my best friends is dating a redhead. HEs such a sweetheart but he plays up his "ginger" status alot. It's just another thing, but I know that most girls I know aren't turned off by red hair.

What Guys Said 0