Is it bad to ask girls to rate you on looks?

im really curious to see if girls think I'm attractive or not, sometimes I think I'm the sh*t and I wonder if I'm the only one that thinks it or if other people see it to, and sometimes I really doubt myself but think that others may not think I look as bad. So it bad to ask a girl to rate you on a scale of 1-10

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of a turn of.. whenever guys ask me that it shows how not confident they are and unsure about themselves.. also if a guy is not good looking and asks me that , I just wanna suicide !

If you wanna know their opinion about you .. instead of asking them to rate you , ask "does long hair look better that short".. sounds less pathetic...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think its bad to ask but I wouldn't show that you're insecure, confidence is sexy(:

What Guys Said 3

• I did it once, I asked 15 girls and averaged out at 8. Granted some of it was like 'Well you're not my type but for the type of guy you are you're definitely...' y'know, that sh*t. But, f***ing 8, man. It didn't boost my confidence at all, though, don't know why I did it, I haven't told anyone about it until this post, I totally forgot about that until you asked this question. So do it, but it won't affect you greatly, probably.

• I wouldn't bother asking, that reveals insecurity's about your own looks, and if women think your insecure about, they'll wonder what else your insecure about. Just always look your best and assume your a 10

• if I'm asking a random girl then why do I care if she thinks I'm insecure or not

• Why would you? No Idea, that's for you to figure out.

• I don't know if it's bad but it's kind of pathetic. If nothing else because girls are far more interested in their own looks than that of guys.

• how does girls being more interested in their own looks make it pathetic? those two things don't seem related in the way you presented your argument

• What do you mean how? It's pathetic because they don't care much but you're still asking them.

• it would just be a random girl