Is she interested in me?? I need help badly...

ok last week she was ignoring me not looking or making it seem like she wasn't, and then yesterday she walked right past me when I was with my friends stopped and got all flustered and looked at me like rank. she pretty much tilted her body because I was standing with my side facing towards her and she really wanted 2 look at me and then she looked at me, and then she went down the hall from where me and my friends are and me and my friends went in the exit doors and she came by the exit doors and my friend tried 2 show me that she was looking at me with her friends with her. And then after the bell rang me and my other friend went 2 get my binder and when I walked by her my friend said she glared at me like she was mad. My friend said that she always looks at me even when I don't knowtice shell get quiet when I'm around shell give head turns second looks and follow me with her eyes shell hug guys in front of me I just don't see why some days shell act all shy around me and just look at me alot, But yesterday she litteraly wanted 2 just look at me and be around me and how come she glared at me later should I talk with her, and do you girls think she's interested. and why does she ignore me somdays but crush on me otherdays? and what are some further signs that I can see that she's trying 2 give me.Note that I haven't spoken 2 her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it seems that way. Go say hi and act like you're a bit shy... that will break the ice.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds to me like she really likes you. Girls to shy to start a conversation try to make their crush notice them. Just try and talk to her. Best of luck. :)

• she wants you to notice her, and defffinately go talk to her. she's the type of person that doesn't like to make the first move I can tell by her actions.

What Guys Said 1

• WOW! Man up! Go talk to her! Say "hey you're not allowed to look at me like that and just not say anything!" And then flash her a smile. This sounds like middle school or high school drama. Don't worry about it if you haven't talked to her. You won't know anything until you do that.

my blog on dating: link