Looks are just as important, matter as much to girls as they do to guys, because all of the hot, cute, pretty

girls I have seen that are taken, have boyfriends who are very good-looking themselves too, in good shape, have six-packs, muscular, if not muscular just fit, skinny and good weight, etc.

People say, often argue, say that ugly girls have it harder than ugly guys, but I feel anyone of any gender, male or female, that is physically unattractive, will have it difficult attracting someone.

Updates:
I was expecting more answers than this, so what do you think? I really think looks attract women just as much as they attract men, because the hot, cute, pretty girls that are always taken, they are taken by good-looking guys themselves, that's what I have observed, seen, witnessed, but yet girls always say that looks are not important because I guess they don't want to sound shallow, but I think they are, or can be just as shallow as guys, if not more than them, what do you think?
Well? are looks very important or what? to girls? women?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone wants an attractive partner.

1|2
    0|0
    • exactly, but many people argue, say that looks are not as important to women

• Oh well yeah some girls just say that not to seem shallow when truth is, their pickier than us period.

What Girls Said 1

• my last boyfriend was not ugly nor was he the hottest guy. the main feature I loved about him was his eyes and his voice. I think he was average, just like me. don't worry about looks too too much but yes I guess looks are what attract but it really isn't something that lasts long term

1|0
    0|0
    • you girls have high standards

What Guys Said 2