If a girl has an ugly smile would you prefer her not to smile?

if you like a girl that is generally smiling but she has an ugly smile do you wish she wouldn't smile that much?

Most Helpful Guy

• i agree with weaponzero if you like her you want to make her happy and besides it doesn't matter wheter its ugly or not just that she is happy you know?

What Guys Said 5

• If you like her you will want to see her smiling. Period.

• If I liked her then I would like her smile. I would like someone if I didn't like something about them - it;s a whole package thing.

• if I like her I would think her smile is pretty and would want her to smile all the time :)

• I've never really seen a girl with an ugly smile. What do you call this ?

• well I just don't like my smile on pics...somehow my face looks ugly when I smile

• Your smile when you smile FOR a picture, or when people photograph you when you happen to be smiling?

• smliing on pictures in general I guess

• I won't. More beautiful than the girl who suppresses her happiness.

What Girls Said 1

• There is no such thing as an ugly smile. Sometimes, even a smile can light up someone's day. Not matter what color skin, or who you are. A smile is better than a frown, or a tear eh? Stop judging yourself so harshly, that's what makes you ugly.