Does unnatural colored hair look juvenile?

Personally I love it, I've been thinking about dying my hair but I'm afraid it would come off as juvenile and like I was trying to hard...what do you think?

link

link

link

Is it a turn off to have hair like this? I am considering the last link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks great on some people (love the girls hair in the last link). Juvenile, no.. artsy, free spirit and creative, yes.

I kind of wish I could dye my hair that color. If you like it go for it, you can always try it out then dye it back to your natural color.

What Guys Said 4

• I think its a waste of your natural hair color now ...

But when I was your age I sometimes dyed my hair and liked girls that did.

One of my girlfriend had navy hair for a while, that was pretty cool.

• I think you hair is good the way it is.

• Do as you please..won't talk to me anyway...why would you believe me?

• I dig it :)

What Girls Said 14

• Depends if you can pull it off and actually keep up with your roots. Bad roots with bright colors like that look messy and terrible. If you like it though then go for it. Just don't expect older generations to take you seriously.

• Trying to hard?Trying to hard to what exactly?Do what you want to do?Thats actually my opinion.If you want to color it...then do it.Who really cares what anyone else thinks?

• I like shades of red/auburn like the ones you posted.

I hate teals, blues purples etc. I think those colors tend to look like a wanna-be rebellious 15 year old but the reds are awesome.

• I don't think it's juvenile or trying too hard. For me, if I saw a girl with hair like that I would just get the impression that she was either really artsy or into anime/cosplay.

• before doing this drasting hair color change, you should consider the consequences. your hair are never going to be soft again! and believe me, one day you are going to regret this. find a color that is not this drastic.

• I don't think anyone with unnatural colored hair will be taken completely serious... unless they have a less serious job/ career. I mean its fine for a tattoo artists, celebrity, stripper, ect but not for someone in the professional world or doing a lot of interviews with professional people.

• I love it when the person can pull it off. I've seen girls dye their hair red and look like a hooker and I've seen some dye it red and can actually pull it off.

• And I think you look like Emma Stone. Yeah, I know that was random. lol

• Girl! Your hair is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS!

PLEASE, DO NOT TOUCH IT! DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

Really.

• I feel like red is more acceptable and can be done quite well when the right shade is chosen. So if you do decide on colored hair, go for a red.

I think blues, oranges and purples are a cry for attention and very Audrey Kitching, circa Myspace 2006

• Dying your hair a color that does not look natural is definitely a good way to not be taken seriously as an adult.

• Wait, wait...you mean people don't naturally have blue hair? Holy sh*t my mind is blown

• I personally think it does but at the same time, it's fun

• i think it's unattractive but whatever floats your boat

• I dyed my hair pink in when I was 7 :D

• I have always been a fan. My hair was cotton candy pink at one time and I loved it. I am run my own business now and client wouldn't take me seriously if I kept it that way but sometimes I miss it. Like right now. As long as it won't hold you back from getting a job or anything like that than go for it.