My eyes water when wearing eyeliner!

And I hate it. My eyeliner smears all over and it looks like I'm crying. I have used different liqoud eyeliners and mascaras but nothing has changed. What should I do, or use to prevent watery eyes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you clean off all of the old liner/mascara left over before you apply. You should really clean it off right after you're done with the day. Also, switch brands if you're been using just one brand. Don't cake it on and be really careful when applying. You could also use an organic brand. There are brands that accommodate allergies.

What Guys Said 1

• I noticed that my eyes would water whenever I stiuck my finger in them up to my knuckle. I quit doing it.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you should not wear as much eyeliner? that might be the solution to your problems.

• Well, I'd Google it and see if I could find a solution, but the best idea is to probably go to an optometrist. <-- I have no clue if I spelt that right by the way. lol

• try an organic or natural brand like buxom (bare escentuals), tarte, or go on ebay and search for indian eyeliners I think its called kajal or kohl and those are made of almond oil and are natural

• Change liners. Maybe you're just allergic to that brand