Facial hair on guys? Or does it look nicer clean shaven?

I've got a bit of a scruff beard and some people say it makes me look more mature and they like it better, then then there's people who say shave it. What is everyone else's opinion on facial hair? Here's a link with me with facial hair... it isn't a huge full out beard... I could never let it get real long lol. I don't know if I should keep it, grow it, or shave it with the mixture of comments.. lol (I have hat hair in this picture from wearing a hat all day..)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Facial hair and scruff all the way...makes almost all men instantly sexier

What Girls Said 9

• I hate really long, unruly beards. It looks unhygienic to me, so it makes the guy come off as scruffy to me. If you're wondering about the short, a couple days old beard, I wouldn't worry to much if I were you unless you have a girlfriend. My boyfriend makes sure to keep his short because I told him it hurts my face the longer it gets. It does and it's very unpleasant, so I promise you that caring about your bears will be appreciated by any gal, I tell you.

• In general, I dislike facial hair. Some guys can pull it off, but I would nearly always prefer clean shaven.

I'm in the minority however, I believe. Many girls do like facial hair, and you look fine with it, so I would say do what you want to do. If you like it, keep it. If you don't, shave it. I doubt something as simple as a beard is going to make or break you in the dating world.

• I like facial hair on guys, but only a few can actually pull off the five o'clock shadow thing, haha. I think it looks good on you :p

• i only like chin straps that is it and not thick ones thin ones my boyfriend right now has a goatee and it is driving me nuts I don't like that much facial hair

• I love facial hair.. I think its the sexiest thing.. it looks good on you

• Stubble hurts my face DX Just don't rub your face on people, they will hate you. It looks alright, but you still look good without it :p Just have weeks with and without facial hair!

• actually I prefer shaven but you look also good in the pic so just do it like you wanna have it

• I love it ;)

• I used to not like facial hair, but now I kind of like it. It looks good on you.

What Guys Said 0