What do you think about bright nail polish?

Do guys like bright nail polish on girls? And girls, what do you think of bright nail polish?

Most Helpful Girl

• bright or light? I like them both anyway. I also love dark colors too. :)

any guy worth having won't care about you wearing bright nail polish. only the weirdos on the outskirts of society will sit there and comment on your nail polish being the wrong color lmao

What Guys Said 1

• Guys will tend to think you're looking for attention. We think a girl with self respect would toneit down unless its a costume or somethig like that.

What Girls Said 6

• I have no problem with it but I don't like wearing these super bright colors like pink or blue just because they seldom fit in with my outfits or the look I'm going for. I usually just opt for black to be honest. But I have no problem with them and when my friends wear nail polish that are bright it always suits them and their personal styles but for mine it does not mix well.

• love it. I might paint mine neon orange today now that you mentioned it

• I like it, makes things happier and bubbly lol

• I love it! It expresses my personality! I don't care if other people like it or not I wear it for myself!

• I love real bright nail polish it is really pretty and it has nothing to do with wanting attention from guys that's not always the case sometimes girls want to do stuff for themselves not just for guys. Well at least I do.

• Most don't notice to be perfectly honest.

I love it. I wear a lot of black, so for me it's a great way to have fun with color :)