Do you think people see you as the person you feel you are?

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm way too nice in person in comparison to Stitches. That's not a bad thing I suppose, perhaps I could win a few girls over if I was more brash, assertive, and nasty.

What Guys Said 4

• Some motivational speaker guy in a wheelchair said, "what other people think of you is none of your buisiness"... I like it cause its true. What other people think about us is best not worried about.

• If they did I wouldn't be so lonely.

• Yeah, for sure! I'm not a bad guy.

• Hell no, I barely talk outside of family and close friends.

Everyone sees me as quiet shy weird ugly guy. :s

What Girls Said 9

• No they all think I'm something I'm not. I think in my case it's bad but in the end their feelings are of no consequence.

Radiohead paraphrasing in there :P

• Dear friend, for I give you 5 stars because some doucharoni gave you one star

Yeah, for the most part I do. But if they don't, it's my fault for not "showing" them by example

• Yeah, I think so, most of the time. Excepts sometimes there will be people who thinks that I'm a party-girl/man eater type... Sigh

• People will see what they want to see. We really have no control over that. I choose the company of people who like what they see in me and I like what I see in them.

• Nope people still judge me for my past and it sucks

• People never see me the way I do. I'm a very kind nurturing and understanding person.Too often am I considered annoying stupid childish and weird. I give up. I have my husband my family and a child on the way. I don't need anyone else. My efforts are pointless anyway.

• No but I tend to spruce them which is good

• No and that is a bad thing

• i think people see me as a much nicer person than who I really think I am :P

or maybe I act much nicer around people than what actually I want, and generally they see me a better person with a good personality than what I really know about myself :P