Girls, what specific fragrances turn you on?

I usually wear what I think smells nice, but I want some girls opinions on this. Name off some specific fragrances that you knew a guy was wearing that turned you on.

Looks like I'm buying some of this acqua digio stuff, chicks seem to love it. Any thing that beats it in you're opinions?
Also, location of where to buy some of these things would be also appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Anythiing clean and crisp and not overpowering

What Girls Said 10

• Ralph Lauren Polo Blue. I actually have a bottle of it that I spray on my bed sometimes - love it!

Also Acqua Di Gio is really good, a friend of mine wears it all the time and girls always compliment him on it :)

• I'm not a big fan of Axe or Old Spice (is that what its called) sprays. Some guy was wearing a light DiGio I think. It smelled great. however, too much is never good though.

One time this guy let me borrow his jacket and on the inside by the tag part it smelled so good. It smelled just normal, but like him. I can't explain it. There may have been a light hint of cologne, but I could also smell his body wash. Smelt of Zest.

• Acqua Di Gio is my favorite.

• One of my guy friends was wearing this cologne and I think it was Blue polo or something like that and he said he got it from Walmart. Knowing that didn't take away from the fact that he smelled amazing and that it made me want to cuddle up to him. That was awhile ago, I hope I have the name right.

• Dillard's, Macy's, Foley's all sell them. Even online.

• Your natural fragrance is my favorite. Because some fragrances be too strong.you should smell like yourself not someone else.

• Axe Excite is a pretty amazing scent

• McGraw Southern Blend

• sounds hicks worthy LOL XD

• Acqua di Gio by far :D

• i love fierce by abercrombie&fitch but you don't have to buy an exoensive cologne just the smell of sopa is also good :)

What Guys Said 0