What underwear shall I wear today ?

What type of underwear do you like Boxers or a Tongs...lol

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• The trouble with jocks is that there is no measurement for cup size. It is supposed to be one-size-fits-all. Imagine women's bras were one-size-fits-all! That would be insane.

Now imagine what happens if a man with D-cup gonads wears briefs with A-cup sizing. In order to accommodate his manly hood, the powerful leg elastic gets stretched away from the leg, and all that tension crushes his gonads. Men in this unfortunate situation have no choice but to either have their underwear tailored, or just go free-balling with boxers, which have their drawbacks too.

My perfect underwear would be briefs with about 12cm of material between the bands of leg elastic. They just don't make them like this.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'll wear any underwear as long as they're black. That way I can wear em for weeks at a time and they never show skid marks or stains from other bodily seepages. What happens in black underwear, STAYS in black underwear!

0|0
    0|0
  • What is most comfortable for you :P

Boxers look real cute on a girl though :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Between those two I think tongs look better

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear boxers I think it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what tongs are. Wear anything but thongs because they really suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• A tongs.

0|1
    0|0
  • boxers or a tongs...? Those are your options?

0|1
    0|0
  • Boxers are comfier :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why bother, go without.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • granny panties are always in style

0|0
    0|0
  • you really need advice from other people on this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Commando style ;D

0|0
    0|0