What do you think of an hour glass shaped body, but it isn't a skinny hour glass?

So I was measured today at 42 - 34 - 42. It's considered an hour glass, but it's a large hour glass. Does that matter to a guy?

I guess I should also mention, that it's not pure fat when I'm saying those measurements. I have large implants in (hence the 42" bust) and my legs are pretty muscular from sports like competitive skiing and hunter/jumper equestrian events. I'm not saying I couldn't stand to lose weight, but the question is more I have a larger framed body then most but it still has that curvy shape to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• No! You just sound as if you have a shapely. curvy, filled out figure! It sounds as if you must look amazing! one thing I have noticed, my ex who was close to those measurements worried she was too fat tried to camouflage it with looser, less fitted clothes, but it didn't work. It just made her look heavier N less curvy/shapely, which was herr best features. She went back to her normal style, which was tucking in N fitted waistlines, N she felt better N got told how much better she looked in her own styles. I'm not saying you HAVE to tuck tops in or belt things at the waist, but wearing things that show off N accent your shape would look great on someone with your measurements! Enjoy your wonderful figure, N here's a link that demonstrates my camouflage point link

What Guys Said 4

• I cannot really see what you mean. Like Paul, I think I would need a picture to know for sure.

• I would need a picture to know for sure.

In my imagination, I would probably not be a fan. You would have to come up with other ways to attract me to win me over.

• TBH I don't know what the hell these numbers mean I need a picture.

• I'd personally prefer a smaller hour glass. Like 10 inches off the waist, and maybe 6 to 8 off the boobs and hips.

• Well, a picture would certainly help. If not of you, then of a similar body. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

• Personally I prefer not to post a photo of me but if you look at this photo imagine the blond on the end with a larger bust. I'm almost 5'6" and about 160 lbs.

link

• What's your bra size? She doesn't look close to 160.

What Girls Said 2

• no, you're overweight.

Yes, guys like hourglass girls, but they like healthy girls more.

• that's not even technically an hourglass, it's just overweight. an hourglass is when there is at least a 10" difference between the waist and the bust/hips.

• Incorrect. An hourglass is when the bust and hip measurements are the same and there is a noticeable difference between those and the waist. There really are only the four common body types, though there are, obviously, variations of each. 'Overweight' is a condition of a body, not a body type.