What kind of haircut do you usually get?

I typically get mine buzzed after every 2 months or so.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been shaving my own head for about 17 years about once every other week. That's 442 free hair cuts at about $20 a pop if that what they still cost. I have no clue really. =P So that's $8,840 I got to waste on other things. =)

What Girls Said 9

• I'm bald :-P

• a few inches below my shoulders, I don't keep my hair long

• I get a trim and a V cut nothing else.

• Either layers or a straight cut. My hair is in a thousand layers now since I decided to cut it myself :/

• A few inches off the tips and cut my bangs usually lol :)

• V cut.

• I usually prefer to cut it short.. I mean its ends on the shoulders... How should I describe it?! hhhhhh

• I normally get the mushroom cut :P

• Nobody's perfect, but some of us are almost perfect at certain things. You may be one of those people.

• Go to Youtube and enter Minnie Ripperton, "Loving You". The guy playiing guitar was her husband. He wrote the song. Why he wrote it is apparent.

• i do everything ut now I'm just triming I'm tryig to get my hair back how it useto be wich was long

What Guys Said 12

• I get what I've come to think of as a normal haircut. At the end of each month a gay guy named James washes my hair, then styles it in a manner to which I am accustomed. While he's cutting it, I try and offer up the odd witty observation such as, "Are you wearing brown lipstick, or did I interrrupt something". Or perhaps, "The doctor says I can't have any nuts, but I don't suppose that would deter you". It's all very civilized, really.

• I hate getting my hair cut. So I usually grow it out for about 6 months, then get it cut off, usually my father cuts it.

• i use the no one buzzer and buzz it all off once or twice a month

• Flat top.

• Haven't had my hair cut for probably close to if not over a year.

• High and tight every 2-3 weeks.

Like this: link

• I usually get short the back and sides and longer on top so I can style my hair, and it also looks good when you're going for the scruffy look, it just depends on if you can pull off the beard or not ha ha ;)

• Really whenever it gets on my nerves. It's been almost three months now and is long enough to make into a ponytail. I'm overdue, and I'm also in dire straits needs of a new hairstyle on top of that.

• I had it long (shoulder length) up until a month or so ago, now I have short back and sides, trim the top.

But I'm going to get a nice fat mohawk come summer.

• Very short, like 1/4 to one inch.

• Inch off?

• Shape up or a Fade