Whats a good height girls?

girls seem to often say that height is an important element in their dream guy. "tall dark and handsome" as the saying goes. How tall though?

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'2" and up. I'm about 5'2 so the taller the better and it's very rare for me to like someone anywhere in the five foot ranges. I think taller guys have nicer attitudes, theyre not at eye level, and they don't have a napoleon complex.

• Loool Yeah totally spot on with the height and attitude correlation. / sarcasm

• You are not completely wrong on this about the Napolean complex, there is a study done on this. However, the way you put it made it seem like every guy who is 6'1" or shorter is somehow bitter.

• Additionally, guys who are 6'2" and taller wouldn't have a Napoleon complex for obvious reasons.

What Girls Said 65

• I'm short and like my men the same. 5'1"-5'6" is ideal.

On a side note, I've seen few things stranger looking than a stubby little girl and a very tall guy together. It looks so strange and always seems to be the shortest girls wanting guys 6'0" and above lol. so weird.

• WOW there are a lot of answers!

Anyway, I read somewhere that the most attractive height difference is around 10% for both males and females. So the guy would ideally be 10% taller than the girl. Seems realistic to me.

• I don't jhave much of a standard on height, I'm 5"7 and a half and I would find a guy whos 5"5 attractive if he's a really sweet, hard working, respectful and geneally lovely guy, I love soft guys they just make me go awww lol.

• I'm 5"7' so I have a strong preference for 6" over guys. Anything between 5"10' and 6"4' is what I like best. My boyfriend is 6"1' and I really like his height, I feel like such a shorty next to him :)

• I'm 5'3" and I like guys to be 5'7"-5'9"

• 5'10" or 5'11", no more, no less.

• well I'm 5'2 so I'm pretty short, but I have a thing for really tall guys, so ideal for me is between 5'11 and 6'4. But that doesn't mean that I'd reject a guy shorter than that. As long as they're taller than me, which they usually are, then I don't care. If I could choose though, I'd pick a really tall guy :)

• I'm 5'5", so anyone my height or taller. I've been dating a guy who's my height. Took me some time to get over the fact that he and his family are short. But as you date, physical characteristics become less important and personality matters more and his personality definitely outshines his height.

• Personally I just don't want a guy to be too much shorter than me. I'm 5'4" so it's hard to find guys shorter than me anyhow. My boyfriend is only a few inches taller than I am. I wouldn't feel comfortable dating someone super tall, because it makes me feel like their child when I stand next to them.

• I really think it depends on how tall the girl is. Girls want a guy that is taller than her. Some girls prefer guys that are super tall, but I think for most of us the only criteria is that they are taller than we are.

I'm 5' so pretty much any height is good for me.

• 6'- 6-5" mm if your super sexy and ripped I'll max out at 6'11" I'll just wear super heels with my short self lol 5'3"

• taller than the girl. tall enough so that she can wear heels without either of them feeling uncomfortable

• I am really attracted to guys with a tall build but that isn't to say that I wouldn't date a shorter guy if I really liked him, as long as he was at least an inch or so taller than me. As far as how important height is, well, it doesn't mean much if his personality is for sh*t, but I definitely find myself attracted to taller guys right off the bat quicker than a shorter guy. "Taller" being anywhere from 5'10" and up.

• 5'10 is perfect imo

• im about 5' 10" so any height taller than me is good for me!

• Taller than me.

• I'm 5'7ish, so I prefer anyone my height or taller. For some reason 5'11 - 6'0 is my perfect preference.

However, I have dated a guy shorter than me once (5' 5) -- he was a very sweet guy so the height difference didn't matter to me then.

• 5'7 and above

• I don't really care about height... I am 5"5 and any guy who is 5"5 or taller and has other attributes is okay in my book.

• 5ft 7in - 6ft is good for me, but that is because I am only 5ft tall.

• well.. I'm 5'6" I guess ill start looking for girls in the 4' range then. -____-

• Awww lol no need to do that. Just look for a girl that is a few inches shorter than you that doesn't like to wear heels alot. :P

• I like when guys are taller than me, period. Although I don't want them to be so tall it's awkward to kiss them or whatever. A big thing is if a girl wears high heels (usually 2-4 inches) they still wanna be shorter than their guy.

• As long as you are taller, it doesn't matter.

• It really depends on how tall the girl is, or just what she prefers. Personally, since I'm 5'7"ish, I prefer guys 6 feet plus. I like looking up at them. :)

• The tall, dark and handsome usually refers to guys who are like 5'10+, dark features (hair and eyes) with olive to tan skin.

I think since most girls prefer a taller guy, 5'6+ is generally a good range.

I have my own preferences but I won't state them :)

• i'm just a little over 5'1 myself... so anyone 5'4 or taller would be nice. I don't need someone to much taller, as long as I'm not taller than he is its all good :p

• Well I'm about 5'2 and have a thing for really tall guys. I prefer guys about 6'2+ Butt his heighth isn't going to make or break it.

• it really doesn't matter much to me. tall looks nice, but it really hurts your neck if you're trying to kiss someone with your head at a 90 degree angle.

• Noticeably taller than me I am 5'6.5 or something, if by standing next to me that he is taller in general then that is good for me.

• I wouldn't say I have a standard when it comes to height, and either way, I'm only 153 cm, so it wouldn't be too hard to be taller than me :)

• 6'0 - 6'3

• I'm giving you a thumbs up since there is no reason why anyone should give you a thumbs down.

• More from Girls
    35

What Guys Said 12

• All the shorter guys hatin' on the ladies who like tall guys. Grow up. No pun intended.

• well it is because almost EVERY single one is talking about how they want 6' and up. A few were okay with 5'10" and up and of course a few that were okay with 5'7" and so.. but most said above 6'... and we aren't hating on them just on our own height limitations and the superficial nature of height.

• Because guys aren't superficial when they judge a woman by the size of her bust.

• Also, for the record, my roommate is 5'7 and he has a really attractive girl friend. There are too many fish in the sea for guys to be worrying about height. It's how you make a woman feel about herself that matters more than anything.

• Its 's relative. Guy height = girl height + height.of.heel + one inch. If they tip toe to kiss you its all good.

• well no wonder I'm single.. 5'6" really didn't seem to be in the girls answers very often.. wow. that sucks.

• I'm 6'2 myself, so I like about 95% of all these answers (:

• as long as your not 5 foot bitch

• Thank Andraste I'm tall.

• Women do not realize that MAJORITY of guys are about 5ft 5- 6ft...

But remember... The bigger they are the harder they will fall lol!

• I never had a height problem although my parents are both under 5'10... I've maybe seen less than 10 girls in my life that were taller than I am and I'm only in between 6'2 and 6'3. lol

• Short guys seems to be hating lol

• 5'7+

• Note to self don't bother with dating most girls, will never be tall enough...

• So at 5'5 I would not be tall enough for most of these girls, hopefully I can make up for that.;)