What do you think about eye makeup? Is it attractive or not?

i personally wear eyeliner and eye shadow as my personal style to go with my clothing, but I also believe in being natural and never put anything else on my face, may be chapstick during the winter?

do you think a girl shouldnt even wear this? is it a turn off?

i wear it lightly and its just part of my uniqueness and I enjoy it...but I jsut want others opinion on how much is too much makeup?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's definitely attractive. my eyes are like blah with out them. I swear I have hyper eyes , very energetic and happy eyes, lol if that makes any sense. but I love to put a bit of glittery eye shadow on as well, eyeliner and mascara.

What Guys Said 2

• i like when girls wear eyeliner. I find it very attractive, But I'm into scene girls and they wear a lot of eyeliner. I don't really care about eyeshadow though.

• As long as it's done cleanly.

What Girls Said 7

• I think that if its who you are and adds onto your image then you shouldn't worry about whether its a turn off or not. A guy will like you for who you are and not be turned off because you wear eye makeup. Don't worry about what other people think about what you wear. Wear what you want and what makes you yourself.

• it is! just because it shows that girls put effort into their appearance. as long as the amount of makeup isn't overwhelming, then I'm sure its fine and they like it just the same. also, many girls fret over this, but you have to tell yoruself, most guys don't notice when girls wear makeup-as long as it looks natural, you're good!

• Well...think of makeup as a finishing touch to a piece of artwork. Would you want the subject to be filled in with your own unique imagination or do you just want to leave it blank? If you think that it looks good with your outfit then continue to wear eye makeup. If you put it on good it shouldn't be a turn off.

• Just wear what you like. I personally love putting on eyeshadow! It's all part of being a GIRL. If a guy doesn't like you wearing it then he doesn't respect your individuality. Stick to the shadows and have fun.

• No, it can really enhance your eyes, personally, I only wear mascara but I love the natural look so I don't wear colourful eyeshadows or even eyeliner lol. Too much is when it looks caked on-like the girl has used a trowel.

• if its done cleanly, yes. somethng more natural like just mascara and liner should do

• i love eyemakeup, its fun and cute. its only a turnoff if you spackle it all on like a drag queen. if you don't look like rupaul, ur probably good. =)

• Haha thanx! I just get pissed off sometimes, when people question if its considered natural or not, mean I consider myself extremely natural, don't wear contacts, no face makeup, blush, never died my hair, and eyeliner is just part of me I grew up doing, and eye shadow I wear light colors it just brings out my face...but sometimes others tell me its not natural because its "makeup" somethings that hides true beauty...and it just upsets me, I look fine wthout it too and I fine with it on