Why did he look away?

Okay so day in lecture my crush and I made eye contact. I think or at least I thought he liked me back, because he teases me and usually smiles at me quite a bit, but when we made eye contact today he looked away.

Does this mean he does not like me or find me attractive? I am confused now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Glare.

Seriously, what have you got to lose? You're already going crazy on this. He's probably just shy, so he'll appreciate you taking the bigger step. If he thinks you're just a psycho, then that's his problem. You're not in high school anymore, the rep rules have changed. Take the initiative.

What Guys Said 2

• Try walking up to him and talking to him. Communication is highly underrated, but will tell you exactly what you want ot know.

• Yeah, most probably he was just shy and did not want you to think that he`staring at you all the time. Which he probably would do if it was not embarassing!

What Girls Said 2

• He was probably just embarrassed that you guys met eyes or that he got nervous when you looked at him and looked away really quick.

• Maybe something else got his attention?