What bikini do you think is better?

As simple as this what bikini do you think is better?

link

or

link

Updates:
my body is like this link

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I like the second one better. What kind of body is going to go into it?

0|1
    0|0
    • You're built like Kim Kardashian--okay. Now where will you be wearing this, who will be there and what would you like in terms of reactions?

• Show All
    • ah, so you recommend mixing and matching... I like this ^^

• Cool. Thanks for the Best Answer!

What Guys Said 7

• Personally, I would go with the second one if you are trying to be more "sexy" and showing off. But both work, and both look nice. First one is just a little more laid back and casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id go win one, not as reveling and allows you to actually have some fun and not fumble with it all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your figure. If you are skinny, then the second one. If you are curvy, then the first one.

1|2
    0|0
  • honest link # one is good, watch guys the QA might disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one better. I believe the sport bra type bikini top would act as a miniature push up bra, making your boobs look better

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah right we should assume a teenager like you having a body of 30+ women

0|0
    0|0
    • notice on my profile it says I don't date guys my age... there is a reason for that :p

• My answer is a lot similar to Kermit's if your curvy I say the 1st one, if not then the second one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I say you should get the one Kim is wearing lol. but if not, then #2.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on how large your chest is and the amount of support you need. The first swim suit is going to offer your chest more support.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one without a doubt, I don't like the bottom piece of the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like one better for myself...but I guess 2 should look good on any slim person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd get the second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • At your age, number one is waaay better. You have the rest of your life to wear the other one haha.

0|0
    1|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0